MTS Introduces New Cards
MTS has introduced
two EVDO Data Cards service under the brand name MBlaze. The Standard
Data Card costs Rs.2,999 with 2GB free downloads while the Premium Data
Card costs Rs.3,499.
MTS India has chosen per second billing model to gain quick holding in the lucrative Delhi circle.
It recently rolled out its service CDMA 1X mobile network in Delhi and NCR
telecom circle. The operator has also launched its wireless Internet
service on EVDO Data Card platform with speed of 3.1 mbps.
In related news, Russia-based parent company — MTS has completed the acquisition of Teleforum - a chain of mobile handset retail stores in Russia.
The acquisition is valued at $11 million and brings with it 180 Teleforum stores.
MTS will make 20% of the deal value immediately and the remainder is to be paid over a period of 12 months subject to meeting predefined financial benchmarks, the company said.
MTS had earlier acquired two Russian-based mobile handset retail chains, Telefon.Ru and Eldorado.
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- What's Driving India's Mobile-Led Economy?
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services