MTS Introduces New Cards
MTS has introduced
two EVDO Data Cards service under the brand name MBlaze. The Standard
Data Card costs Rs.2,999 with 2GB free downloads while the Premium Data
Card costs Rs.3,499.
MTS India has chosen per second billing model to gain quick holding in the lucrative Delhi circle.
It recently rolled out its service CDMA 1X mobile network in Delhi and NCR
telecom circle. The operator has also launched its wireless Internet
service on EVDO Data Card platform with speed of 3.1 mbps.
In related news, Russia-based parent company — MTS has completed the acquisition of Teleforum - a chain of mobile handset retail stores in Russia.
The acquisition is valued at $11 million and brings with it 180 Teleforum stores.
MTS will make 20% of the deal value immediately and the remainder is to be paid over a period of 12 months subject to meeting predefined financial benchmarks, the company said.
MTS had earlier acquired two Russian-based mobile handset retail chains, Telefon.Ru and Eldorado.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum