MTS Introduces New Cards
MTS has introduced
two EVDO Data Cards service under the brand name MBlaze. The Standard
Data Card costs Rs.2,999 with 2GB free downloads while the Premium Data
Card costs Rs.3,499.
MTS India has chosen per second billing model to gain quick holding in the lucrative Delhi circle.
It recently rolled out its service CDMA 1X mobile network in Delhi and NCR
telecom circle. The operator has also launched its wireless Internet
service on EVDO Data Card platform with speed of 3.1 mbps.
In related news, Russia-based parent company — MTS has completed the acquisition of Teleforum - a chain of mobile handset retail stores in Russia.
The acquisition is valued at $11 million and brings with it 180 Teleforum stores.
MTS will make 20% of the deal value immediately and the remainder is to be paid over a period of 12 months subject to meeting predefined financial benchmarks, the company said.
MTS had earlier acquired two Russian-based mobile handset retail chains, Telefon.Ru and Eldorado.
- IT Hiring 2018: More Digital Skills In Demand This Year
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance