MTS Introduces New Cards
MTS has introduced
two EVDO Data Cards service under the brand name MBlaze. The Standard
Data Card costs Rs.2,999 with 2GB free downloads while the Premium Data
Card costs Rs.3,499.
MTS India has chosen per second billing model to gain quick holding in the lucrative Delhi circle.
It recently rolled out its service CDMA 1X mobile network in Delhi and NCR
telecom circle. The operator has also launched its wireless Internet
service on EVDO Data Card platform with speed of 3.1 mbps.
In related news, Russia-based parent company — MTS has completed the acquisition of Teleforum - a chain of mobile handset retail stores in Russia.
The acquisition is valued at $11 million and brings with it 180 Teleforum stores.
MTS will make 20% of the deal value immediately and the remainder is to be paid over a period of 12 months subject to meeting predefined financial benchmarks, the company said.
MTS had earlier acquired two Russian-based mobile handset retail chains, Telefon.Ru and Eldorado.
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study