MTS uses SAP to improve business performance
MTS India will consolidate its business processes onto a single SAP platform. The SAP implementation by MTS is a key step to support its aggressive expansion strategy in India as it competes with established telcos such as Reliance Communications, Bharti Airtel, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Idea, MTNL, BSNL, Vodafone, and new entrants such as Uninor, Videocon, Tata Docomo etc.
MTS is a pure-play CDMA operator, unlike Tata Teleservices and Reliance
Communications who also offer GSM services. MTS operates in all of the
22 telecom circles in the country.
"MTS India will leverage SAP’s global best practices including SAP ERP, treasury and risk management, process and data integration, and business user applications to drive growth and for the benefit of our 4 million plus subscribers" said Rajeev Batra, CIO, Sistema Shyam TeleServices,
The SAP software will help support MTS’ growth momentum by standardizing and accelerating the company’s back office finance, accounting and human resource processes requirements and helping improve customer service.
"We are proud to play an important role in MTS’s strategic growth initiative in India. This partnership with MTS further underlines our commitment and expertise in the telecom industry, providing best-of-breed solutions and expertise to their meet customers’ business objectives," said Ajay Turki, head - telecommunication, SAP India subcontinent.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz