MTS uses SAP to improve business performance
MTS India will consolidate its business processes onto a single SAP platform. The SAP implementation by MTS is a key step to support its aggressive expansion strategy in India as it competes with established telcos such as Reliance Communications, Bharti Airtel, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Idea, MTNL, BSNL, Vodafone, and new entrants such as Uninor, Videocon, Tata Docomo etc.
MTS is a pure-play CDMA operator, unlike Tata Teleservices and Reliance
Communications who also offer GSM services. MTS operates in all of the
22 telecom circles in the country.
"MTS India will leverage SAP’s global best practices including SAP ERP, treasury and risk management, process and data integration, and business user applications to drive growth and for the benefit of our 4 million plus subscribers" said Rajeev Batra, CIO, Sistema Shyam TeleServices,
The SAP software will help support MTS’ growth momentum by standardizing and accelerating the company’s back office finance, accounting and human resource processes requirements and helping improve customer service.
"We are proud to play an important role in MTS’s strategic growth initiative in India. This partnership with MTS further underlines our commitment and expertise in the telecom industry, providing best-of-breed solutions and expertise to their meet customers’ business objectives," said Ajay Turki, head - telecommunication, SAP India subcontinent.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India