MTV Enhances Cross BRanding Initiatives
MTV Networks (MTVN) is outsourcing its services including solutions in digital content creation, media asset management, community networking and cross-brand programming.
It has chosen HCL Technologies for the project. The key benefits to MTVN from this engagement include platform standardization, reliability and business continuity during transition.
HCL will work with Viacom’s strategic and digital platform development team to drive cross-brand initiatives and develop best practices in operations and technology. The platforms include media player development, sites development, social networking platform development, games development, application and data platforms support and development. These platforms will be developed and supported by using open source technology, enabling faster time to market and reduced overall license fees.
The offshore development center for this engagement is based out of Chennai, India which will have a large team of experts dedicated to this partnership. User interface design would be supported from Noida in India, according to a statement.
HCL s expertise in the media space will be critical as we continue to enhance and improve the efficiency of our digital platform infrastructure, said Joe Simon, senior vice president and CIO of Viacom.
As the new economy continues to evolve, it will be the truly flexible and creative companies that succeed, said Vineet Nayar, CEO HCL Technologies. HCL has seen great success in the last several quarters due to our ability to create solutions for our customers that exceed their objectives, and bring in risk and reward sharing into the engagement for both parties. These transformational engagements will enable true value creation for all involved. We look forward to this partnership with MTVN and demonstrating value which HCL brings.
HCL has also committed a significant investment towards building a media center for MTV Networks which would be utilized by MTVN for mutually agreed upon media products development.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Positive Feedback Can Enhance Productivity Among IT Staff: Report