Mudra India CEO quits
Jude Fernandes, CEO, Mudra India and Executive Director, Mudra Group, has put in his papers at the agency. He spent close to 19 years at the agency and will be on-board until the end of September this year.
Fernandes joined Mudra in Mumbai in the early nineties. He handled brands across categories ranging from personal care products like soaps and hair colours to services like telecom and insurance. He played an instrumental role in several high profile launches such as Max Touch Cellular, Godrej Fair Glow, Reliance India Mobile, Godrej Real Good Chicken and Hongkong Bank Credit Cards.
“I have been in the advertising industry for three decades and its time for me to move on. I have still to decide on what I will do next,” said Fernandes.
Fernandes began his career with Lintas in Kolkata, in the early 1980s. While there, he worked on brands such as Lipton, Berger Paints and Reckitt & Colman, and Shaw Wallace.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?