Mudra India CEO quits
Jude Fernandes, CEO, Mudra India and Executive Director, Mudra Group, has put in his papers at the agency. He spent close to 19 years at the agency and will be on-board until the end of September this year.
Fernandes joined Mudra in Mumbai in the early nineties. He handled brands across categories ranging from personal care products like soaps and hair colours to services like telecom and insurance. He played an instrumental role in several high profile launches such as Max Touch Cellular, Godrej Fair Glow, Reliance India Mobile, Godrej Real Good Chicken and Hongkong Bank Credit Cards.
“I have been in the advertising industry for three decades and its time for me to move on. I have still to decide on what I will do next,” said Fernandes.
Fernandes began his career with Lintas in Kolkata, in the early 1980s. While there, he worked on brands such as Lipton, Berger Paints and Reckitt & Colman, and Shaw Wallace.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study