Mudra India CEO quits
Jude Fernandes, CEO, Mudra India and Executive Director, Mudra Group, has put in his papers at the agency. He spent close to 19 years at the agency and will be on-board until the end of September this year.
Fernandes joined Mudra in Mumbai in the early nineties. He handled brands across categories ranging from personal care products like soaps and hair colours to services like telecom and insurance. He played an instrumental role in several high profile launches such as Max Touch Cellular, Godrej Fair Glow, Reliance India Mobile, Godrej Real Good Chicken and Hongkong Bank Credit Cards.
“I have been in the advertising industry for three decades and its time for me to move on. I have still to decide on what I will do next,” said Fernandes.
Fernandes began his career with Lintas in Kolkata, in the early 1980s. While there, he worked on brands such as Lipton, Berger Paints and Reckitt & Colman, and Shaw Wallace.
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision