Mudra India CEO quits
Jude Fernandes, CEO, Mudra India and Executive Director, Mudra Group, has put in his papers at the agency. He spent close to 19 years at the agency and will be on-board until the end of September this year.
Fernandes joined Mudra in Mumbai in the early nineties. He handled brands across categories ranging from personal care products like soaps and hair colours to services like telecom and insurance. He played an instrumental role in several high profile launches such as Max Touch Cellular, Godrej Fair Glow, Reliance India Mobile, Godrej Real Good Chicken and Hongkong Bank Credit Cards.
“I have been in the advertising industry for three decades and its time for me to move on. I have still to decide on what I will do next,” said Fernandes.
Fernandes began his career with Lintas in Kolkata, in the early 1980s. While there, he worked on brands such as Lipton, Berger Paints and Reckitt & Colman, and Shaw Wallace.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India