Munish Seth appointed as country head of Alcatel-Lucent (India)
Alcatel-Lucent has announced that it has appointed Munish Seth as country head for its Indian business. Seth takes over from Vivek Mohan, who now heads Alcatel-Lucent’s global services business. Seth will report to Rajeev Singh-Molares, president of the Asia-Pacific region.
Seth brings 20 years of expertise and experience in the telecom industry. Prior to this appointment, Seth had been in charge of Customer Solution and Support for Alcatel-Lucent’s Asia-Pacific region. Seth has also been chief technical officer and director for Bids & Proposals for Alcatel-Lucent, India. Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Munish was the chief technical officer at Tekelec.
“India is a key market for Alcatel-Lucent and for which we need a strong leader. I am also confident that Munish will strengthen India’s contribution to our global business,” said Rajeev Singh-Molares, Alcatel-Lucent’s president for the Asia Pacific region.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences