Munish Seth appointed as country head of Alcatel-Lucent (India)
Alcatel-Lucent has announced that it has appointed Munish Seth as country head for its Indian business. Seth takes over from Vivek Mohan, who now heads Alcatel-Lucent’s global services business. Seth will report to Rajeev Singh-Molares, president of the Asia-Pacific region.
Seth brings 20 years of expertise and experience in the telecom industry. Prior to this appointment, Seth had been in charge of Customer Solution and Support for Alcatel-Lucent’s Asia-Pacific region. Seth has also been chief technical officer and director for Bids & Proposals for Alcatel-Lucent, India. Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Munish was the chief technical officer at Tekelec.
“India is a key market for Alcatel-Lucent and for which we need a strong leader. I am also confident that Munish will strengthen India’s contribution to our global business,” said Rajeev Singh-Molares, Alcatel-Lucent’s president for the Asia Pacific region.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On