Munish Seth appointed as country head of Alcatel-Lucent (India)
Alcatel-Lucent has announced that it has appointed Munish Seth as country head for its Indian business. Seth takes over from Vivek Mohan, who now heads Alcatel-Lucent’s global services business. Seth will report to Rajeev Singh-Molares, president of the Asia-Pacific region.
Seth brings 20 years of expertise and experience in the telecom industry. Prior to this appointment, Seth had been in charge of Customer Solution and Support for Alcatel-Lucent’s Asia-Pacific region. Seth has also been chief technical officer and director for Bids & Proposals for Alcatel-Lucent, India. Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Munish was the chief technical officer at Tekelec.
“India is a key market for Alcatel-Lucent and for which we need a strong leader. I am also confident that Munish will strengthen India’s contribution to our global business,” said Rajeev Singh-Molares, Alcatel-Lucent’s president for the Asia Pacific region.
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- IoT Can Be A Game Changer For Utilities Sector
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India