Munish Seth appointed as country head of Alcatel-Lucent (India)
Alcatel-Lucent has announced that it has appointed Munish Seth as country head for its Indian business. Seth takes over from Vivek Mohan, who now heads Alcatel-Lucent’s global services business. Seth will report to Rajeev Singh-Molares, president of the Asia-Pacific region.
Seth brings 20 years of expertise and experience in the telecom industry. Prior to this appointment, Seth had been in charge of Customer Solution and Support for Alcatel-Lucent’s Asia-Pacific region. Seth has also been chief technical officer and director for Bids & Proposals for Alcatel-Lucent, India. Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Munish was the chief technical officer at Tekelec.
“India is a key market for Alcatel-Lucent and for which we need a strong leader. I am also confident that Munish will strengthen India’s contribution to our global business,” said Rajeev Singh-Molares, Alcatel-Lucent’s president for the Asia Pacific region.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services