Munish Seth appointed as country head of Alcatel-Lucent (India)
Alcatel-Lucent has announced that it has appointed Munish Seth as country head for its Indian business. Seth takes over from Vivek Mohan, who now heads Alcatel-Lucent’s global services business. Seth will report to Rajeev Singh-Molares, president of the Asia-Pacific region.
Seth brings 20 years of expertise and experience in the telecom industry. Prior to this appointment, Seth had been in charge of Customer Solution and Support for Alcatel-Lucent’s Asia-Pacific region. Seth has also been chief technical officer and director for Bids & Proposals for Alcatel-Lucent, India. Prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent, Munish was the chief technical officer at Tekelec.
“India is a key market for Alcatel-Lucent and for which we need a strong leader. I am also confident that Munish will strengthen India’s contribution to our global business,” said Rajeev Singh-Molares, Alcatel-Lucent’s president for the Asia Pacific region.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment