Muthoot Group Plans IT Park In Kochi
Muthoot Group, one of the leading business group in Kerala with diverse business interests, signed an agreement to set up a 10 lakh square feet twin building at the Kochi Infopark Phase II campus at an investment of Rs 450 crore. The group had also opened its gold recycling centre in Vijayawada and plans to set up nine more such facilities by the next fiscal.
The IT park would provide direct employment to 8,000 professionals when ready is going to be a joint development between Muthoot and Infopark. The agreement was inked here on Friday between Hrishikesh Nair, CEO Infopark and George Alexander Muthoot, managing director, Muthoot Finance in the presence of Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and other officials.
The Muthoot group will construct one tower of five lakh square feet and the second tower of the same size will be added later, by 2020.”The government has very focused plans to aggressively market Kerala as an IT destination. For this we want private players to invest in IT infrastructure,” said state IT Secretary M. Sivashankar. “Apart from supporting the growth of IT companies, we also wish to set up Business Incubation Centres to support and develop smaller companies that are looking for small spaces in Kochi with facilities such as food court, plug and play services, and IT business centres,” said Muthoot.
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter