N Chandrasekaran Named TCS' New CEO & MD
N Chandrasekaran, the present chief operating officer and executive director of TCS, has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director (MD) of the company with effect from October 6, 2009.
S. Ramadorai, the present CEO and MD of TCS, has been appointed on the Board of Directors as an additional director and designated him as the vice-chairman of the company in a non-executive capacity with effect from October 6, 2009.
Ramadorai will retire from his executive and board position on October 5, 2009 on reaching the retirement age of 65 years as per the company’s policy.
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons
- Ex-Snapdeal Product Chief Anand Chandrasekaran Joins Facebook
- Snapdeal’s CPO Anand Chandrasekaran Quits
- 5 Things To Know about TCS’ Q4 Results
- TCS Named Fastest Growing IT Co Globally
- TCS Sees $5-Bn Opportunity In Digital Business
- S. Ramadorai: A Motivational Journey
- TCS Re-appoints N Chandrasekaran As CEO And MD