Nabler Unveils SaaS Web Analytics Tool
Nabler Web Solutions has launched MapMyLead, an innovative web analytics tool helps companies increase leads from their websites by up to 300 percent. The tool was conceptualized and developed in the labs of the company and comes with a robust report-building capacity that helps organizations identify visitors to their websites who could be potential customers, even if they did not enquire through the website.
Seby Kallarakkal, founder and CEO of Nabler Web Solutions said, "We believe that the web is the future for all businesses. MapMyLead helps organizations identify and remarket their products/services to those companies and individuals who visited their websites and left without contacting them or filling the enquiry form on their website. This aids in reaching out to the lost visitors thereby increasing the conversion rate."
"The tool provides granular details of visitors to an organization’s website such as the name and location of the company that visited, pages viewed, time spent on each page, level of interest, and more. This tool can ideally be used by organizations that are largely dependent on their websites for generating leads, organizations in the B2B domain, and enterprises that have mid-to-large sized companies as customers (who usually have registered IP addresses)," said Kallarakkal.
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018