Nabler Unveils SaaS Web Analytics Tool
Nabler Web Solutions has launched MapMyLead, an innovative web analytics tool helps companies increase leads from their websites by up to 300 percent. The tool was conceptualized and developed in the labs of the company and comes with a robust report-building capacity that helps organizations identify visitors to their websites who could be potential customers, even if they did not enquire through the website.
Seby Kallarakkal, founder and CEO of Nabler Web Solutions said, "We believe that the web is the future for all businesses. MapMyLead helps organizations identify and remarket their products/services to those companies and individuals who visited their websites and left without contacting them or filling the enquiry form on their website. This aids in reaching out to the lost visitors thereby increasing the conversion rate."
"The tool provides granular details of visitors to an organization’s website such as the name and location of the company that visited, pages viewed, time spent on each page, level of interest, and more. This tool can ideally be used by organizations that are largely dependent on their websites for generating leads, organizations in the B2B domain, and enterprises that have mid-to-large sized companies as customers (who usually have registered IP addresses)," said Kallarakkal.
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India