Intex CMD Narendra Bansal Gets Prestigious Udyog Rattan Award
Intex Technologies (India) Ltd., Chairman and Managing Director, Narendra Bansal was conferred the prestigious Udyog Rattan Award – 2016 by the Institute of Economic Studies (IES), one of India’s premier research institutes, at a special ceremony held at the India Habitat Centre in New Delhi on August 8, 2016.
Presented by H. E. Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh, Former Governor of Assam and Tamil Nadu, the prestigious award recognizes Intex Technologies’ contribution in India’s consumer goods segment and its achievement in establishing its corporate brand in the country’s fast-growing mobile phone market.
Graciously acknowledging the award, Narendra Bansal, CMD, Intex Technologies said, “We are honoured to receive such a prestigious award. This is an acknowledgement of our innovations in creating a distinctive position in the Indian mobile market and generating a leading edge in building the brand across the globe. We will continue to deliver distinguished products to satisfy and surpass consumer expectations.”
Other key dignitaries present at the event included - K. S. Popli, Chairman & Managing Director Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) Govt. of India, Yogendra Prasad, President Institute of Economic Studies (IES) & Former Chairman & Managing Director of NHPC, Govt. of India and heads of many PSUs.
Popularly known as Jewel of the Industry Award, the Udyog Rattan Award is conferred annually to Indian citizens with outstanding contributions to the country’s economic development.
Awarded by the IES, which is affiliated to the Government of India, the award selection is done by a panel of judges, usually eminent citizens from an economic background. Nominations are made by existing members and absolute care is taken to rule out bias of any kind.
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- 5 Game Changing Technologies In E-Commerce
- Understanding The Self-Driving Car Revolution
- Lack of Soft Skills A Concern For IT Employees: Study
- Smart City To Trigger Electronic Security Boom: IFSEC
- No More Bansals In The Walmart-Flipkart Business
- Tech Disruption Can Lead To Severe Job Losses In APAC By 2030
- Gartner Identifies 10 IoT Technologies and Trends
- What's In Store For Banking Innovation In 2022