Nasscom Uses Centilytics for Cloud Cost Management
India’s premier IT and ITES trade association Nasscom confirmed that it is using Centilytics, a SaaS Cloud Service Expense Management (CSEM) platform to govern, analyze and optimize their cloud infrastructure. Centilytics is an AWS cloud cost management and optimization platform that helps enterprises using public clouds to improve efficiency, monitor cloud consumption on a granular-level and optimize costs.
“Centilytics provides valuable insights into our AWS infrastructure. We now have a granular visibility of our cloud spending. With service usage analytics, automated reports and alerts, and Reserved Instance planner, Centilytics is a must-have platform for cloud cost management and governance,” said Anirban Mandal, Deputy Director - Technology at Nasscom.
Centilytics is a SaaS Cloud Service Expense Management (CSEM) platform for enterprises using public clouds to govern, analyze and optimize cloud infrastructure. The company is rapidly scaling towards becoming a complete Cloud Management Platform (CMP) to provide a single pane of glass for cloud infrastructure management. It enables organizations to easily gain 360-degree visibility into their AWS cloud utilization and costs incurred, providing detailed insights, cost optimization recommendations and more.
“We are truly excited to have Nasscom on board at this juncture where the cloud and cloud spending is rapidly growing. Currently, we are harnessing our experience and acumen in the CSEM arena. Our future vision approaches the CMP practice to deliver best-in-class user experience and enable businesses like Nasscom realize their cloud value,” said Aditya Garg, CEO and Founder of Centilytics.
Ahead of the game of cloud cost management and governance practice, Centilytics now aims to help all AWS customers govern, analyze, and optimize their entire cloud spending.
- How Customer Experience Is Disrupting Business Models
- Cloud Adoption Surges, But Skills Gap A Concern
- IoT Is Becoming A Major Burden For CIOs: Study
- Edgar Dias Joins F5 Networks As India MD
- Firms Still Unaware Of Risks On Data In The Cloud: Study
- Where Would Your Shared Managed Services Be Pinned?
- Trend Micro Sees Huge Growth For Cloud Security In India
- IBM Snaps Up Red Hat To Bolster Cloud Business
- How SMBs Can Protect Their Sensitive Data
- Oracle Announces New Updates To Its Enterprise Cloud