Nathealth, Nasscom To Deliver E-healthcare Services
The National Association of Software and Services (Nasscom) and Healthcare Federation of India (Nathealth) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) enhance e-healthcare services in the country. The organizations will jointly create self-sustaining models that will enable the rapid growth of the healthcare services sector in India, propelled by innovative disruptive technology.
“The healthcare sector is experiencing a steady and stable transformation world over, with IT playing a central role in every aspect of the healthcare value chain. In this regard, we are pleased to partner with NATHEALTH to further ensure faster adaptability of advanced technologies, reduction of service costs and provision of quality healthcare at affordable prices,” said R Chandrashekhar, President, Nasscom.
He added that the MoU will enable policy-legal frameworks required to create a converged healthcare System, and develop joint policy advocacy outcomes.
“The healthcare sector has excellent opportunities that IT companies can capitalize on and grow. As part of the MoU, the collaboration will aim to leverage technology for innovative solutions which will help both Healthcare and IT sectors grow further,” said Anjan Bose, secretary general, Nathealth.
“Emerging technologies like cloud, analytics, pervasive presence of mobile telephony and broadband penetration have created new opportunities for both sectors to collaborate and increase healthcare quality, accessibility and affordability. The MoU is a positive step undertaken to identify and evangelize new class of technology solutions and service delivery platforms that enable optimizing the delivery of health services in both Private and Public Sectors,” he added.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment