Naveen Chopra Is Vodafone's New COO
Vodafone India Monday elevated Naveen Chopra, director -Vodafone Business Services (VBS), to the role of chief operating officer. He will succeed Sunil Sood with effect from April 1, 2015.
This announcement comes days after Sunil Sood replaced Marten Pieters as the telco’s managing director and chief executive officer.
Chopra had joined Vodafone in 2004 as vice president - corporate marketing, and later he served as the CMO.
With the advent of newer technologies, the telco is expanding its service to various sectors, including automobile. “We want to be a value addition partner, not just connectivity partners,” said Naveen Chopra had told CXOToday.
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Reliance Jio Preferred As Secondary SIM, Finds Survey
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch
- Software Robots To Become A New Normal In The Workplace
- RJio Effect: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea May Launch VoLTE By Sept-End
- India's Best Employers Are Digital-Smarts, Innovative: Study
- RJio Strikes Again: Telcos' Fight Is Consumers' Gain