Naveen Chopra Is Vodafone's New COO
Vodafone India Monday elevated Naveen Chopra, director -Vodafone Business Services (VBS), to the role of chief operating officer. He will succeed Sunil Sood with effect from April 1, 2015.
This announcement comes days after Sunil Sood replaced Marten Pieters as the telco’s managing director and chief executive officer.
Chopra had joined Vodafone in 2004 as vice president - corporate marketing, and later he served as the CMO.
With the advent of newer technologies, the telco is expanding its service to various sectors, including automobile. “We want to be a value addition partner, not just connectivity partners,” said Naveen Chopra had told CXOToday.
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Reliance Jio Preferred As Secondary SIM, Finds Survey
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch