NComputing Launches X350 Virtualization Kit
With the surge in demand for ultra low-cost computing solutions brought in by the economic slowdown, NComputing has added a lower-cost, low-profile version of its popular X550 desktop virtualization kit.
The X350 kit is built to accommodate slim-line PCs and turns one PC into four virtual desktops, each delivering rich multimedia performance and full-screen video. It has a list price of $249. With a second X350 kit, a total of seven users can share a single PC.
As with all NComputing solutions, the X350 features the vSpace desktop virtualization software.
NComputing enables a single PC to be virtualized so that many users can tap the unused capacity and share it. Each user enjoys a full PC experience by connecting their monitor, keyboard and mouse to an NComputing device, which is then connected to the shared PC. Each X350 kit contains three NComputing XD2 devices and a low-profile PCI card that fits inside space-saving computers.
"The low cost of purchasing and maintaining NComputing made the decision to deploy simple, and we’re planning to expand and put NComputing into our testing lab as well," said Matt Kandefer, an IT supervisor at Altek Electronics.
The X350 is available now fromresellers around the globe.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR