NCR appoints Navroze Dastur as new MD for India
NCR Corporation, leading ATM manufacturer in India, today announced that as part of the regional realignment of its management team, Navroze Dastur has been promoted as the new managing director for the India operations. In his new role, Dastur will be reporting to Jaivinder Gill who will now assume the role of Vice President – South Asia Pacific for Financial business.
Dastur has been with NCR for the past seven years as the senior general manager for strategic alliance and payment solutions responsible for charting the company’s overall growth strategy for the payments business and partner alliances.
Sharing his views, Gill said, “Dastur’s close association with the banking and financial services industry, backed by his drive for continuous success and customer satisfaction, will ensure continued commitment and focus to execute NCR’s market strategy for India, which remains an important growth engine for NCR globally.”
“NCR’s commitment towards making customer’s lives easier is demonstrated through our wide array of innovative solutions across financial, retail and mobile payment applications which is changing the way businesses interact with consumers. Maintaining its leadership position in the Indian ATM market, NCR has made significant investments that drive its goal of providing relevant solutions to the Indian market. I am extremely delighted to have the opportunity to add value and contribute towards achieving profitable growth for the company,” commented Dastur.
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- CIO Can Wear Multiple Hats To Stay Relevant
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- What Makes Wearables The New Enterprise Reality
- After UPI, NPCI Now Pitches For Bharat Bill Payment System
- Wireless, Quick Charge Powerbanks To Rule The Industry
- Nissan May Sell Its Battery Business To Panasonic: Report
- Half of India’s CIOs To Adopt All-flash Data Centers By 2020: Study
- Meet The World's 12 Highest-Paid Tech CEOs
- How Nanded Becomes A Safer, Smarter City