NCR creates emerging markets group to drive global growth
NCR (NYSE:NCR), a technology provider, today announced it is creating an emerging markets sales group as part of its strategy to drive growth by responding faster to the needs of companies and consumers. As a part of this strategy, company has promoted Stelios Fragkos to regional vice president, Emerging Markets Group, which comprises Brazil, India, China and Middle East and Africa. Reporting to Peter Leav, senior vice president, global sales, Fragkos will focus on expanding NCR’s customer base, revenue and profitability in these markets.
“We are driving further growth by focusing a consolidated high performance team on the most dynamic economies, with growing middle classes that increasingly require self-service to manage their lives. NCR’s Emerging Markets Group will empower our sales and consulting teams to harness our regional innovation structure to deliver more relevant insight and technology,” stated Peter Leav, who also heads NCR’s Emerging Markets Council.
On Fragkos promotion, he added, “Stelios has a track record of understanding emerging market needs, building a collaborative partnership approach with customers and driving profitable growth, and so he is ideally suited to head this new group.”
The new organization arrangement will create the focus required to allow Fragkos and his team of regional leaders to deliver responsive support to customers’ needs by extending NCR’s partnership approach and tightly aligning the company’s regional go-to-market, R&D and manufacturing strategies.
The company informed that, most recently, Stelios served as vice president for NCR Middle East and Africa operations has served as managing director, NCR Greece, from when he joined NCR in 1999.
“We have a strong brand, relationships, market leadership and insight in the most exciting markets in the world. We have invested for growth in the regions. Now is the time to leverage our innovation structure through the strength of NCR’s local market teams and so help our customers achieve their business goals, and to reach greater levels of success,” remarked Stelios Fragkos.
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Cloud, Emerging Verticals Driving Growth For Infor
- Foxconn To Invest Rs $ 5 Bn For Mobile Phone Manufacturing In India
- Why Is India Lagging In Its Digital Banking Efforts?
- The Future Of Cloud Computing In Healthcare
- How Enterprises Can Thrive In A Risk-Laden World