Neal Clapper Appointed as HP VP & GM of ESS
HP has appointed Neal Clapper as vice president and general manager of Enterprise Storage and Servers (ESS) for Asia Pacific and Japan, effective immediately.
Clapper will be based in Singapore and report to Balu Doraisamy, senior vice president of the Technology Solutions Group (TSG) for HP Asia Pacific and Japan. She will play an integral role in driving the growth and development of ESS business in the region. This business unit contains business critical systems, industry standard servers, storageWorks, ESS Infrastructure Software and Blades.
Since joining HP in 1980, Clapper has held a variety of roles at a worldwide level and within Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for HP s Storage, Services and Software Business Units. Prior to her move to Asia Pacific, Clapper served as the vice president of Hewlett-Packard s StorageWorks Division for EMEA. Under Clapper s leadership HP EMEA StorageWorks enjoyed the number one market share position for over 12 consecutive quarters in a row in total disk storage, tape, and tape automation.
Neal s track record of accelerating growth and innovation through a sharp focus on customer value will be key to driving our ESS business in Asia Pacific, said Balu Doraisamy, senior vice president of the TSG at HP Asia Pacific and Japan.
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Endpoint, Servers, Cloud Are All WinMagic's Forte: COO