Neal Clapper Appointed as HP VP & GM of ESS
HP has appointed Neal Clapper as vice president and general manager of Enterprise Storage and Servers (ESS) for Asia Pacific and Japan, effective immediately.
Clapper will be based in Singapore and report to Balu Doraisamy, senior vice president of the Technology Solutions Group (TSG) for HP Asia Pacific and Japan. She will play an integral role in driving the growth and development of ESS business in the region. This business unit contains business critical systems, industry standard servers, storageWorks, ESS Infrastructure Software and Blades.
Since joining HP in 1980, Clapper has held a variety of roles at a worldwide level and within Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for HP s Storage, Services and Software Business Units. Prior to her move to Asia Pacific, Clapper served as the vice president of Hewlett-Packard s StorageWorks Division for EMEA. Under Clapper s leadership HP EMEA StorageWorks enjoyed the number one market share position for over 12 consecutive quarters in a row in total disk storage, tape, and tape automation.
Neal s track record of accelerating growth and innovation through a sharp focus on customer value will be key to driving our ESS business in Asia Pacific, said Balu Doraisamy, senior vice president of the TSG at HP Asia Pacific and Japan.
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem