NEC India appoints Partho Dasgupta as new MD
NEC India, a subsidiary of NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, announced today the appointment of Partho Dasgupta, as the first Managing Director from India. He will undertake the leadership of NEC’s business operations in the local market and report to Toshiya Matsuki, regional CEO at NEC Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Dasgupta will be responsible for fostering the growth of NEC India and integration of computers and communication (C&C) technologies to build an information friendly society. He will also work to empower societies through CSR initiatives. In addition to advancing NEC’s commitment to the Indian market, Dasgupta will also focus on building NEC as a global leader in the IT and telecom space, as well as to deliver cutting edge technology in the fields of public safety, unified communications, and cloud services.
Dasgupta has more than 25 years of experience. He has held key management and leadership positions in three IT organizations prior to joining NEC India.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market