NEC India appoints Partho Dasgupta as new MD
NEC India, a subsidiary of NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, announced today the appointment of Partho Dasgupta, as the first Managing Director from India. He will undertake the leadership of NEC’s business operations in the local market and report to Toshiya Matsuki, regional CEO at NEC Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Dasgupta will be responsible for fostering the growth of NEC India and integration of computers and communication (C&C) technologies to build an information friendly society. He will also work to empower societies through CSR initiatives. In addition to advancing NEC’s commitment to the Indian market, Dasgupta will also focus on building NEC as a global leader in the IT and telecom space, as well as to deliver cutting edge technology in the fields of public safety, unified communications, and cloud services.
Dasgupta has more than 25 years of experience. He has held key management and leadership positions in three IT organizations prior to joining NEC India.
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions