NEC India appoints Partho Dasgupta as new MD
NEC India, a subsidiary of NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, announced today the appointment of Partho Dasgupta, as the first Managing Director from India. He will undertake the leadership of NEC’s business operations in the local market and report to Toshiya Matsuki, regional CEO at NEC Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Dasgupta will be responsible for fostering the growth of NEC India and integration of computers and communication (C&C) technologies to build an information friendly society. He will also work to empower societies through CSR initiatives. In addition to advancing NEC’s commitment to the Indian market, Dasgupta will also focus on building NEC as a global leader in the IT and telecom space, as well as to deliver cutting edge technology in the fields of public safety, unified communications, and cloud services.
Dasgupta has more than 25 years of experience. He has held key management and leadership positions in three IT organizations prior to joining NEC India.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations