NEC India appoints Partho Dasgupta as new MD
NEC India, a subsidiary of NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, announced today the appointment of Partho Dasgupta, as the first Managing Director from India. He will undertake the leadership of NEC’s business operations in the local market and report to Toshiya Matsuki, regional CEO at NEC Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Dasgupta will be responsible for fostering the growth of NEC India and integration of computers and communication (C&C) technologies to build an information friendly society. He will also work to empower societies through CSR initiatives. In addition to advancing NEC’s commitment to the Indian market, Dasgupta will also focus on building NEC as a global leader in the IT and telecom space, as well as to deliver cutting edge technology in the fields of public safety, unified communications, and cloud services.
Dasgupta has more than 25 years of experience. He has held key management and leadership positions in three IT organizations prior to joining NEC India.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India