NEC India unveils Expresscluster X to ensure business continuity
NEC India, a network and IT solutions provider, today launched Expresscluster X 3.0 series, software solution that intends at ensuring business continuity in the event of planned and unplanned disruptions. The series offers powerful and accurate failure monitoring features, failover features that quickly inherit jobs to a healthy server when a failure occurs, and operation management features that determine where failures have occurred at a glance, claimed the company.
“Due to recurring natural disasters and increasing security threats in India, business continuity and disaster management have assumed significant importance in the enterprise community. We are glad to announce NEC’s unified middleware Expresscluster family of integrated High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) software providing wide range of solutions enabling fast recovery and continuous protection of critical applications and data,” remarked Abhilesh Guleria, Head-IT platform and display solutions business, NEC India.
The software solution addresses unplanned downtime mitigation against hardware, software, and site failures and planned downtime mitigation against periodic hardware and software maintenance tasks that require system restart. The series supports non-disruptive failover for virtual machines through reinforced linking functions with virtualization software. Moreover, the time required to initially synchronize data between the active server and the standby server gets significantly reduced, in addition to usability improvements in the graphical user interface (GUI), informed the company.
The software supports non-disruptive failover for virtualization systems, improved management interface, and also accelerates data synchronization.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India