NEC India unveils Expresscluster X to ensure business continuity
NEC India, a network and IT solutions provider, today launched Expresscluster X 3.0 series, software solution that intends at ensuring business continuity in the event of planned and unplanned disruptions. The series offers powerful and accurate failure monitoring features, failover features that quickly inherit jobs to a healthy server when a failure occurs, and operation management features that determine where failures have occurred at a glance, claimed the company.
“Due to recurring natural disasters and increasing security threats in India, business continuity and disaster management have assumed significant importance in the enterprise community. We are glad to announce NEC’s unified middleware Expresscluster family of integrated High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) software providing wide range of solutions enabling fast recovery and continuous protection of critical applications and data,” remarked Abhilesh Guleria, Head-IT platform and display solutions business, NEC India.
The software solution addresses unplanned downtime mitigation against hardware, software, and site failures and planned downtime mitigation against periodic hardware and software maintenance tasks that require system restart. The series supports non-disruptive failover for virtual machines through reinforced linking functions with virtualization software. Moreover, the time required to initially synchronize data between the active server and the standby server gets significantly reduced, in addition to usability improvements in the graphical user interface (GUI), informed the company.
The software supports non-disruptive failover for virtualization systems, improved management interface, and also accelerates data synchronization.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020