NEC India unveils Expresscluster X to ensure business continuity
NEC India, a network and IT solutions provider, today launched Expresscluster X 3.0 series, software solution that intends at ensuring business continuity in the event of planned and unplanned disruptions. The series offers powerful and accurate failure monitoring features, failover features that quickly inherit jobs to a healthy server when a failure occurs, and operation management features that determine where failures have occurred at a glance, claimed the company.
“Due to recurring natural disasters and increasing security threats in India, business continuity and disaster management have assumed significant importance in the enterprise community. We are glad to announce NEC’s unified middleware Expresscluster family of integrated High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) software providing wide range of solutions enabling fast recovery and continuous protection of critical applications and data,” remarked Abhilesh Guleria, Head-IT platform and display solutions business, NEC India.
The software solution addresses unplanned downtime mitigation against hardware, software, and site failures and planned downtime mitigation against periodic hardware and software maintenance tasks that require system restart. The series supports non-disruptive failover for virtual machines through reinforced linking functions with virtualization software. Moreover, the time required to initially synchronize data between the active server and the standby server gets significantly reduced, in addition to usability improvements in the graphical user interface (GUI), informed the company.
The software supports non-disruptive failover for virtualization systems, improved management interface, and also accelerates data synchronization.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise