NEC India unveils Expresscluster X to ensure business continuity
NEC India, a network and IT solutions provider, today launched Expresscluster X 3.0 series, software solution that intends at ensuring business continuity in the event of planned and unplanned disruptions. The series offers powerful and accurate failure monitoring features, failover features that quickly inherit jobs to a healthy server when a failure occurs, and operation management features that determine where failures have occurred at a glance, claimed the company.
“Due to recurring natural disasters and increasing security threats in India, business continuity and disaster management have assumed significant importance in the enterprise community. We are glad to announce NEC’s unified middleware Expresscluster family of integrated High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) software providing wide range of solutions enabling fast recovery and continuous protection of critical applications and data,” remarked Abhilesh Guleria, Head-IT platform and display solutions business, NEC India.
The software solution addresses unplanned downtime mitigation against hardware, software, and site failures and planned downtime mitigation against periodic hardware and software maintenance tasks that require system restart. The series supports non-disruptive failover for virtual machines through reinforced linking functions with virtualization software. Moreover, the time required to initially synchronize data between the active server and the standby server gets significantly reduced, in addition to usability improvements in the graphical user interface (GUI), informed the company.
The software supports non-disruptive failover for virtualization systems, improved management interface, and also accelerates data synchronization.
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions