NEC Launches Middle East Operations through India
NEC India Pvt. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NEC Asia and NEC Corporation plans to expand into the Middle East region for its retail solutions business along with its newly appointed partner - H.M.H. Establishment, a UAE-based IT company.
Being a market hub for Eastern and Western Europe, North Africa and India, the Middle East region is fast evolving and has become a significant market for NEC. The company is aggressively targeting verticals like education, hospitality, enterprise, biometric security and other growth segments through its products & solution suite comprising projectors, commercial display units, EPBX, IP Telephony, Point of Sale (POS) solutions & Biometric ID solutions.
Takashige Mouri, Associate Vice President, NEC Corporation, said, "NEC has immense experience in implementing retail solutions for local and global retailers across vast geographical range. We are confident that through our established partner HMH, the retail and hospitality industries in the Middle East region will find our solutions user-friendly and convenient, and benefit from our expertise in managing their retail operations from the frontend to backend."
David Arambhan, Country Head - Retail, NEC India, said, "Middle East has emerged as a key market for retailers across the world. Driven by changing market dynamics and rapid economic transformation, the region is witnessing rapid changes in the retail industry. Keeping in mind the growth in the industry, NEC, with its cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions, is well positioned to cater to the needs of the retail sector in Middle East."
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise