NEC partners with Ramco to offer ERP on cloud
NEC India, an IT solutions firm, has partnered with ERP provider Ramco Systems to strengthen its focus on the cloud ERP and mobile ERP space. The partnership aims to cater to the growing customer needs for SaaS based ERP to both large enterprise and mid-market segments in India.
As per the terms of the contract, NEC will leverage its ‘Cloud Services Platform’ to offer Ramco’s flagship cloud offering, Ramco ERP on Cloud to its enterprise customers. Ramco ERP on Cloud is a comprehensive ERP with solutions for process and discrete production, cost planning and control, human capital management (HCM), supply chain Management (SCM), CRM, financial management, and MIS Reports.
Angira Agrawal, Head and Associate Vice President – Cloud Division, NEC India said, “Our goal is to empower enterprises by providing them end-to-end Cloud services, including applications and SI services, through a single provider. With this partnership, we aim to provide businesses the right ERP solution that can increase operational efficiencies and accelerate growth in revenues.”
Ramco’s differentiator is its product strategy called ‘MUSIC’ which brings mobility, social, in-memory and context aware enterprise solutions on cloud to customers. The company has been focusing on delivering cloud ERP solutions. Cloud computing services have seen an unprecedented growth in recent years across industries. To meet this daunting demand and changing market dynamics, NEC offers cloud solutions to enterprises, including cloud offerings, aggregation and SI services across public and private cloud deployments. NEC has implemented its cloud computing solutions globally, including carrier cloud solutions for Telefonica in Spain, and secured cloud solution for the Ministry of Education in San Juan, Argentina.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation