Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?