Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption