Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- Find Best Deals On Computer & Accessories With Zouton
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Why Is India Interesting For Walmart And Other Retailers?
- Can Walmart-Flipkart Deal Change India's E-Commerce Landscape?