Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- Indian Stocks and Rupee Been Hammered in Recent Months
- How Insurance Tech Providers Are Disrupting The Sector
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- Traditional Firms Still Struggling With Customer Support: Study
- Most Firms Don't Meet Consumers’ Expectations, Says Gartner
- Bahrain FinTech Bay To Collaborate With Global Leaders To Drive Growth
- Good Customer Experience: Huge Gap Between Brand And Consumer Perception
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks