Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- Top 10 Trends Transforming Today's Learning Experience
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?
- B2B E-Commerce: The Big Supply Chain Game
- 2019 Predictions For The Indian IT Industry
- How Analytics Can Speed Up CXOs Decision Making
- 7 CRM Trends That Will Dominate 2019
- Here's How OLX Reduces Global Ticket Volume By 40 pc
- How Blockchain, AI Can Boost India's Renewable Energy
- Drones, A Key Tech Innovation In Indian Construction