Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience