Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
Aimia loyalty, a customer relationship management company, launched an e-commerce loyalty Program Nectar Redeemable Coupons on for customers. Nectar acts like a rewarding shopping assistant, with shoppers earning loyalty points or other rewards and special offers, each time they shop online.
This move, according to the company, will benefit over 50 million online and mobile shoppers in India. With the help of these coupons, shoppers can search as well as compare products and prices, and buy from a multitude of leading e-commerce portals.
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- 39% Indian Techies Can Code Before They Turn 20: Study
- Rapid Innovation Puts Customer Experience At Risk: Study
- A Big Online Boost To India’s Small Businesses
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce