Neelam Dhawan is the Managing Director of Hewlett-Packard India. She has countrywide responsibility for revenues and profitability and ensuring the greatest leverage from HP’s Services, Personal Systems and Imaging & Printing businesses.
With a portfolio that extends to offshore activities, BPO, Software Engineering, Research and IT Services, Neelam is focused on shaping the company’s overall business agenda and leading its strategy and corporate development efforts to make HP the most admired company in India.
HP starts 2 hybrid delivery services - Source The Hindu Business Line
- India's IT Server Market Looks Promising, Says IDC
- Now It's Destination Bahrain For Indian Technocrats
- EVs, Smart Car Market In India To Boom
- VGSTS 2018: A Knowledge-Sharing Platform For Tech Entrepreneurs
- Vinod Ganesan Joins Cloudera As Country Manager For India
- India's Online Smartphone Sales Grabs 35 pc of Total Market: Canalys
- Govt, Large Enterprises Drive India's IT Networking Growth: IDC
- Blockchain To Save Financial Cos USD 40 Bn Per Year: Study
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- Bahrain FinTech Bay To Collaborate With Global Leaders To Drive Growth