Neelam Dhawan is the Managing Director of Hewlett-Packard India. She has countrywide responsibility for revenues and profitability and ensuring the greatest leverage from HP’s Services, Personal Systems and Imaging & Printing businesses.
With a portfolio that extends to offshore activities, BPO, Software Engineering, Research and IT Services, Neelam is focused on shaping the company’s overall business agenda and leading its strategy and corporate development efforts to make HP the most admired company in India.
HP starts 2 hybrid delivery services - Source The Hindu Business Line
- India Is Clearly An Emerging Market For Autonomous Cars
- Customer Experience Absent At Board Level, Says Study
- Jio Tops 4G Availability In India, Shows Study
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- India's Telecom Growth To Be Muted In 2019-20: Ind-Ra
- Online Learning Gains Momentum In India: Study
- GreyOrange Supports DTDC's Advanced Automation Plans
- Salaries In India To Shoot Up By 10 pc in 2019: Report
- Microsoft's M12 Announces Its First India Investment
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise