Neelam Dhawan is the Managing Director of Hewlett-Packard India. She has countrywide responsibility for revenues and profitability and ensuring the greatest leverage from HP’s Services, Personal Systems and Imaging & Printing businesses.
With a portfolio that extends to offshore activities, BPO, Software Engineering, Research and IT Services, Neelam is focused on shaping the company’s overall business agenda and leading its strategy and corporate development efforts to make HP the most admired company in India.
HP starts 2 hybrid delivery services - Source The Hindu Business Line
- Uber To Double Headcount In India Across Tech Centers
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- Smartphone Users In India To Double by 2022: Cisco
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Data literacy Leads To Greater Confidence, Productivity
- Indians Most Confident In APAC On Their Career Advancement, Says LinkedIn
- India To Create One Million Cloud Jobs By 2022, Say Experts
- How Digital Tech Is Transforming Business Ecosystem
- Smart City To Trigger Electronic Security Boom: IFSEC
- 10 Women Founded Tech Startups Bag Prestigious Awards