NeoAccel Opens R&D Centre in Pune
NeoAccel, an internet security solution provider inaugurated its development centre in Pune at the IT Park in Bopodi. The R&D centre is its second development centre in India, the first one being at Navi Mumbai.
In 2006 Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT) had announced an agreement to help NeoAccel in setting up an R&D centre in Pune, promoting System Engineering Knowledge transfer by way of collaborative projects. NeoAccel requested PICT to provide them with their best students to work for their kernel programme which is a difficult operating system.
According to a press release, the Pune office will provide ideal space for NeoAccel’s growing business. Pune was considered for the centre because of its growing importance as a major economic centre of India and availability of good talent, especially in the operating system and kernel programming sphere. The centre will accommodate over 50 people and plans to hire 300 people in the next three years.
Michel Susai, Founder Chairman and CEO, NeoAccel, said “The global market for secure network access is growing at a rapid pace. Our Navi Mumbai R&D centre has been the backbone of all our innovations so far. The new Pune centre will enable us to further our cutting-edge technology research in the network security domain and help us develop new products based on this research. NeoAccel is now all geared up to expand its team significantly and is poised to be the market leader for network security.”
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz