NetApp Completes SAP Endorsement
Network Appliance, Inc., has collaborated technologically with SAP AG. According to NetApp, as a member of the Enterprise Services Community Program, it remains dedicated and focused on building a unified storage platform in support of the SAP NetWeaver platform.
NetApp claims that it has become one of the first storage vendors to complete compliance tests for adaptive computing in a Microsoft environment. The compliance tests, delivered through NetApp IP SAN storage solutions, were achieved using NetApp developed storage plug-in.
Additionally, NetApp Data ONTAP 7G software is certified for NetWeaver, supporting WebDav for SAP Data Archiving interface, which empowers customers to archive data directly using the XML-based archiving service from SAP solutions.
Netapp said that customers could benefit from a single NetApp storage architecture, which supports adaptive computing capabilities and XML-based archiving service of the SAP NetWeaver platform. As a result of integration found in Data ONTAP 7G, data management capabilities found in NetApp Manageability Software family, and NetApp technologies like FlexVol and FlexClone, customers can maximize storage investment protect and scale infrastructure.
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Here's How Compliance Violation Leads To High Attrition
- How Do You Solve A Cloud Compliance Crisis
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report