NetApp Completes SAP Endorsement
Network Appliance, Inc., has collaborated technologically with SAP AG. According to NetApp, as a member of the Enterprise Services Community Program, it remains dedicated and focused on building a unified storage platform in support of the SAP NetWeaver platform.
NetApp claims that it has become one of the first storage vendors to complete compliance tests for adaptive computing in a Microsoft environment. The compliance tests, delivered through NetApp IP SAN storage solutions, were achieved using NetApp developed storage plug-in.
Additionally, NetApp Data ONTAP 7G software is certified for NetWeaver, supporting WebDav for SAP Data Archiving interface, which empowers customers to archive data directly using the XML-based archiving service from SAP solutions.
Netapp said that customers could benefit from a single NetApp storage architecture, which supports adaptive computing capabilities and XML-based archiving service of the SAP NetWeaver platform. As a result of integration found in Data ONTAP 7G, data management capabilities found in NetApp Manageability Software family, and NetApp technologies like FlexVol and FlexClone, customers can maximize storage investment protect and scale infrastructure.
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cos Failing PCI DSS Compliance Are At Greater Cyber Risks
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- Indian IT firms Embrace Encryption, Lacks Adoption: Study