NetApp Completes SAP Endorsement
Network Appliance, Inc., has collaborated technologically with SAP AG. According to NetApp, as a member of the Enterprise Services Community Program, it remains dedicated and focused on building a unified storage platform in support of the SAP NetWeaver platform.
NetApp claims that it has become one of the first storage vendors to complete compliance tests for adaptive computing in a Microsoft environment. The compliance tests, delivered through NetApp IP SAN storage solutions, were achieved using NetApp developed storage plug-in.
Additionally, NetApp Data ONTAP 7G software is certified for NetWeaver, supporting WebDav for SAP Data Archiving interface, which empowers customers to archive data directly using the XML-based archiving service from SAP solutions.
Netapp said that customers could benefit from a single NetApp storage architecture, which supports adaptive computing capabilities and XML-based archiving service of the SAP NetWeaver platform. As a result of integration found in Data ONTAP 7G, data management capabilities found in NetApp Manageability Software family, and NetApp technologies like FlexVol and FlexClone, customers can maximize storage investment protect and scale infrastructure.
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network