NetApp Completes SAP Endorsement
Network Appliance, Inc., has collaborated technologically with SAP AG. According to NetApp, as a member of the Enterprise Services Community Program, it remains dedicated and focused on building a unified storage platform in support of the SAP NetWeaver platform.
NetApp claims that it has become one of the first storage vendors to complete compliance tests for adaptive computing in a Microsoft environment. The compliance tests, delivered through NetApp IP SAN storage solutions, were achieved using NetApp developed storage plug-in.
Additionally, NetApp Data ONTAP 7G software is certified for NetWeaver, supporting WebDav for SAP Data Archiving interface, which empowers customers to archive data directly using the XML-based archiving service from SAP solutions.
Netapp said that customers could benefit from a single NetApp storage architecture, which supports adaptive computing capabilities and XML-based archiving service of the SAP NetWeaver platform. As a result of integration found in Data ONTAP 7G, data management capabilities found in NetApp Manageability Software family, and NetApp technologies like FlexVol and FlexClone, customers can maximize storage investment protect and scale infrastructure.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business