NetApp, Data Domain Deal Inches Closer
Winning a bidding war with arch rivals EMC, NetApp today said their revised offer of $30 per share has been accepted by the Data Domain board. The total value of the transaction is expected to be around $1.9 billion.
We are pleased with the revised terms of NetApp s acquisition offer and feel it will provide great value to our shareholders and customers, said Frank Slootman, president and CEO of Data Domain.
The deal is anticipated to close in 60-110 days subject to customary closing conditions including regulatory approval.
NetApp first announced its definitive agreement to acquire Data Domain on May 20, 2009.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO