NetApp, Data Domain Deal Inches Closer
Winning a bidding war with arch rivals EMC, NetApp today said their revised offer of $30 per share has been accepted by the Data Domain board. The total value of the transaction is expected to be around $1.9 billion.
We are pleased with the revised terms of NetApp s acquisition offer and feel it will provide great value to our shareholders and customers, said Frank Slootman, president and CEO of Data Domain.
The deal is anticipated to close in 60-110 days subject to customary closing conditions including regulatory approval.
NetApp first announced its definitive agreement to acquire Data Domain on May 20, 2009.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues