NetApp positioned in Gartner’s Leaders Quadrant
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) announced that Gartner (NYSE:IT) positioned NetApp in the Leaders quadrant for storage resource management and SAN (storage area network) management software. In a recently released research report, “Magic Quadrant for Storage Resource Management and SAN Management Software,” Gartner asserts, vendors in the Leaders quadrant “have the highest combined measures of ability to execute and completeness of vision. They have the most comprehensive and scalable products. They have a proven track record of financial performance and an established market presence. In terms of vision, they are perceived as thought leaders with well-articulated plans for ease of use, as well as how to address scalability and product breadth.”
“We believe our position in the Gartner Leaders quadrant is strong recognition of NetApp storage management solutions and demonstrates the value and flexibility our innovations offer customers to address their evolving storage infrastructure requirements,” commented Krish Padmanabhan, vice president and general manager of Manageability and Ecosystem Integration, NetApp.
“Our growth in revenue, sales execution and market share indicates that NetApp is gaining traction and becoming the solution of choice to help customers maximize the efficiency of a shared IT infrastructure,” Padmanabhan further added.
NetApp states that its storage management solutions enable customers to optimize their shared IT infrastructure and reduce the cost of delivering storage services. These offerings address the growing and critical need for service automation to help customers reduce the time required to perform routine administrative tasks as their infrastructures grow.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry