NetApp, TCS Launch CoE Lab, GORP
NetApp and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a global IT services, business solutions, and outsourcing firm, launched a joint new Center of Excellence (CoE) lab, and a global onsite residency programme (GORP) at the TCS Siruseri Chennai delivery center.
The announcement is a part of a global strategic alliance between the two companies announced yesterday.
According to a statement, the COE is a significant joint investment between both companies and will be used to train and certify TCS associates on NetApp storage technologies and joint customer engagements globally. NetApp will leverage TCS s capabilities in infrastructure services and storage capabilities to develop and deliver solutions for enterprise customers around the world. The COE will also function as an extension of the TCS Storage Center of Excellence in Lucknow.
Under this programme, TCS is building a consolidated and scalable managed services team that NetApp can deploy as on-site resident engineers to manage their customers’ and related storage infrastructure. The investment will also help develop joint go-to-market solutions in key storage infrastructure areas and build stronger NetApp storage expertise within the TCS Infrastructure Services business.
These two new initiatives are built on a well-established existing partnership between NetApp and TCS, the statement said. TCS already leverages NetApp s storage solutions as its underlying infrastructure for the SMB software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions market. Additionally, both companies have joint go-to-market teams in the United States, India, and other large markets focusing on helping companies reduce the cost of their IT infrastructure, an imperative in these challenging economic times.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner