NetApp, TCS Launch CoE Lab, GORP
NetApp and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a global IT services, business solutions, and outsourcing firm, launched a joint new Center of Excellence (CoE) lab, and a global onsite residency programme (GORP) at the TCS Siruseri Chennai delivery center.
The announcement is a part of a global strategic alliance between the two companies announced yesterday.
According to a statement, the COE is a significant joint investment between both companies and will be used to train and certify TCS associates on NetApp storage technologies and joint customer engagements globally. NetApp will leverage TCS s capabilities in infrastructure services and storage capabilities to develop and deliver solutions for enterprise customers around the world. The COE will also function as an extension of the TCS Storage Center of Excellence in Lucknow.
Under this programme, TCS is building a consolidated and scalable managed services team that NetApp can deploy as on-site resident engineers to manage their customers’ and related storage infrastructure. The investment will also help develop joint go-to-market solutions in key storage infrastructure areas and build stronger NetApp storage expertise within the TCS Infrastructure Services business.
These two new initiatives are built on a well-established existing partnership between NetApp and TCS, the statement said. TCS already leverages NetApp s storage solutions as its underlying infrastructure for the SMB software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions market. Additionally, both companies have joint go-to-market teams in the United States, India, and other large markets focusing on helping companies reduce the cost of their IT infrastructure, an imperative in these challenging economic times.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem