Netgear Buys CP Secure
With the CP Secure platform incorporated into Netgear’s line of products, Netgear will be able to provide a comprehensive protection solution for its networks, web access and e-mail traffic to organizations.
Through this acquisition, Netgear customers will benefit from
* Real-time scanning of high-volume web and e-mail traffic without degrading network performance
* Proactive pattern-based detection that allow to anticipate unknown and previously un-catalogued malware, spyware, and viruses.
* Distributed spam analysis architecture that uses an ‘in the cloud’ approach to feed up-to-the-minute spam outbreak information to the appliance to stop Spam.
* Quick deploy and do not require reconfiguration of the network, mail servers or web proxies to operate.
* A new line of products that will bring enterprise-level security features to the SMB market and provide a new level of ease of use to the category.
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Apple Leads the Slowing Wearables Market, Says IDC
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report