Netgear Buys CP Secure
With the CP Secure platform incorporated into Netgear’s line of products, Netgear will be able to provide a comprehensive protection solution for its networks, web access and e-mail traffic to organizations.
Through this acquisition, Netgear customers will benefit from
* Real-time scanning of high-volume web and e-mail traffic without degrading network performance
* Proactive pattern-based detection that allow to anticipate unknown and previously un-catalogued malware, spyware, and viruses.
* Distributed spam analysis architecture that uses an ‘in the cloud’ approach to feed up-to-the-minute spam outbreak information to the appliance to stop Spam.
* Quick deploy and do not require reconfiguration of the network, mail servers or web proxies to operate.
* A new line of products that will bring enterprise-level security features to the SMB market and provide a new level of ease of use to the category.
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India