Netgear Buys CP Secure
With the CP Secure platform incorporated into Netgear’s line of products, Netgear will be able to provide a comprehensive protection solution for its networks, web access and e-mail traffic to organizations.
Through this acquisition, Netgear customers will benefit from
* Real-time scanning of high-volume web and e-mail traffic without degrading network performance
* Proactive pattern-based detection that allow to anticipate unknown and previously un-catalogued malware, spyware, and viruses.
* Distributed spam analysis architecture that uses an ‘in the cloud’ approach to feed up-to-the-minute spam outbreak information to the appliance to stop Spam.
* Quick deploy and do not require reconfiguration of the network, mail servers or web proxies to operate.
* A new line of products that will bring enterprise-level security features to the SMB market and provide a new level of ease of use to the category.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- DHL eCommerce Boosts IT Investment In India
- India To See 850 Mn Online Users by 2025: Survey
- How CXOs Can Be Safe When Using Wi-Fi At Public Places
- Nokia, Xiaomi Announce Multi-Year Patent And Equipment Deal
- Apple To Test 3-D Scanning For Its Next iPhone
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- GST: Short-Term Pains; Long-Term Gains