Netgear Launches Enhanced Wireless Router
The WNR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router is designed to enable surfing, email, streaming of HD video, playing on-line games and making Internet phone calls concurrently. Netgear has incorporated the Wireless-N technology and Gigabit Ethernet port in the router to improve the range and enhance wired network connections.
The WNR3500 offers other features such as the ability to connect up to four other wired devices by using the built-in 4-port switch. With Push ‘N’ Connect feature, it also allows wireless connection to new devices easily and provides advanced wireless security encryption for data. The router is compatible with 802.11n, 802.11b and 802.11g standards, and does not require range extenders, repeaters or external antennas, according to Netgear.
Atul Jain, country manager, Netgear India and SAARC said The Netgear RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router delivers the highest Wi-Fi performance for today’s Wireless-N notebooks and dual-band adapters while providing simultaneous support for legacy 802.11g devices as well as clients based on 2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz Wireless-N.
In addition to an array of eight patented metamaterial antennas, the RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router supports 5 GHz Wireless-N, avoiding interference from household appliances, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, and even other neighboring Wi-Fi networks, and maximizes wireless performance and range to deliver faster downloads, high-quality media streaming, and better online gaming.
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- GST: Short-Term Pains; Long-Term Gains
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- MobME Eyes Global Expansion With Analytics Solutions
- Ransomware Is A Major Concern Of Indian CIOs
- Wireless, Quick Charge Powerbanks To Rule The Industry
- Beacons Will Help Retailers Transform Customer Experience
- Cloud To Drive Mobile Messaging Innovation