Netmagic Appoints New President and COO
Netmagic Solutions has appointed Sunil Gupta as it’s president and chief operating officer. Prior to joining Netmagic, Gupta was the senior vice president at Reliance Communications where he managed the IDC business.
Gupta has also held senior positions at Global Telecom Services, Iris Software and Angel Solutions.
According to Sharad Sanghi, CEO and MD, Netmagic Solutions, the company is intent on improving their expertise level and provide its customers with new service offerings. Sanghi said, "With Sunil joining us, we are moving a step closer towards setting a strategic direction to meet these objectives."
Gupta’s key focus areas include charting out the road map for Netmagic services in an IDC and IT managed services environment, along with an annual operating plan of Netmagic’s business.
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India