Netmagic Appoints New President and COO
Netmagic Solutions has appointed Sunil Gupta as it’s president and chief operating officer. Prior to joining Netmagic, Gupta was the senior vice president at Reliance Communications where he managed the IDC business.
Gupta has also held senior positions at Global Telecom Services, Iris Software and Angel Solutions.
According to Sharad Sanghi, CEO and MD, Netmagic Solutions, the company is intent on improving their expertise level and provide its customers with new service offerings. Sanghi said, "With Sunil joining us, we are moving a step closer towards setting a strategic direction to meet these objectives."
Gupta’s key focus areas include charting out the road map for Netmagic services in an IDC and IT managed services environment, along with an annual operating plan of Netmagic’s business.
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Leading Change: Some Lessons From An Entrepreneur
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization