Netmagic Appoints New President and COO
Netmagic Solutions has appointed Sunil Gupta as it’s president and chief operating officer. Prior to joining Netmagic, Gupta was the senior vice president at Reliance Communications where he managed the IDC business.
Gupta has also held senior positions at Global Telecom Services, Iris Software and Angel Solutions.
According to Sharad Sanghi, CEO and MD, Netmagic Solutions, the company is intent on improving their expertise level and provide its customers with new service offerings. Sanghi said, "With Sunil joining us, we are moving a step closer towards setting a strategic direction to meet these objectives."
Gupta’s key focus areas include charting out the road map for Netmagic services in an IDC and IT managed services environment, along with an annual operating plan of Netmagic’s business.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation