Netmagic Appoints New President and COO
Netmagic Solutions has appointed Sunil Gupta as it’s president and chief operating officer. Prior to joining Netmagic, Gupta was the senior vice president at Reliance Communications where he managed the IDC business.
Gupta has also held senior positions at Global Telecom Services, Iris Software and Angel Solutions.
According to Sharad Sanghi, CEO and MD, Netmagic Solutions, the company is intent on improving their expertise level and provide its customers with new service offerings. Sanghi said, "With Sunil joining us, we are moving a step closer towards setting a strategic direction to meet these objectives."
Gupta’s key focus areas include charting out the road map for Netmagic services in an IDC and IT managed services environment, along with an annual operating plan of Netmagic’s business.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion