Netmagic Appoints New President and COO
Netmagic Solutions has appointed Sunil Gupta as it’s president and chief operating officer. Prior to joining Netmagic, Gupta was the senior vice president at Reliance Communications where he managed the IDC business.
Gupta has also held senior positions at Global Telecom Services, Iris Software and Angel Solutions.
According to Sharad Sanghi, CEO and MD, Netmagic Solutions, the company is intent on improving their expertise level and provide its customers with new service offerings. Sanghi said, "With Sunil joining us, we are moving a step closer towards setting a strategic direction to meet these objectives."
Gupta’s key focus areas include charting out the road map for Netmagic services in an IDC and IT managed services environment, along with an annual operating plan of Netmagic’s business.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software