Netmagic appoints vTech as partner in the Middle East
Netmagic Solutions, a managed IT hosting services provider, today announced its alliance with vTech Solutions to expand its presence in the Middle East market. Following this partnership, vTech, a UAE based, technology solutions provider, will represent and market the hosting and managed solutions from Netmagic Solutions in that region.
“We see this market (Middle East) as a crucial building block in our expansion strategy to deliver to our global enterprise customers. Along with our strategic partner vTech Solutions, we are confident of creating sustained mutual benefits and delivering proficient service to our customers,” remarked Sunil Gupta, President and COO, Netmagic Solutions.
“Their unique and industry leading services will complete our Managed Services portfolio in the Middle East market. Recent research by IDC MEA on the ICT market shows that the Middle East has the best growth potential in 2010. This partnership will enable us to leverage this potential and provide cutting edge service and true value to our customers,” commented Imran Raoof, vTech Solutions.
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Leading Change: Some Lessons From An Entrepreneur
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!