Netmagic appoints vTech as partner in the Middle East
Netmagic Solutions, a managed IT hosting services provider, today announced its alliance with vTech Solutions to expand its presence in the Middle East market. Following this partnership, vTech, a UAE based, technology solutions provider, will represent and market the hosting and managed solutions from Netmagic Solutions in that region.
“We see this market (Middle East) as a crucial building block in our expansion strategy to deliver to our global enterprise customers. Along with our strategic partner vTech Solutions, we are confident of creating sustained mutual benefits and delivering proficient service to our customers,” remarked Sunil Gupta, President and COO, Netmagic Solutions.
“Their unique and industry leading services will complete our Managed Services portfolio in the Middle East market. Recent research by IDC MEA on the ICT market shows that the Middle East has the best growth potential in 2010. This partnership will enable us to leverage this potential and provide cutting edge service and true value to our customers,” commented Imran Raoof, vTech Solutions.
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle