Netmagic appoints vTech as partner in the Middle East
Netmagic Solutions, a managed IT hosting services provider, today announced its alliance with vTech Solutions to expand its presence in the Middle East market. Following this partnership, vTech, a UAE based, technology solutions provider, will represent and market the hosting and managed solutions from Netmagic Solutions in that region.
“We see this market (Middle East) as a crucial building block in our expansion strategy to deliver to our global enterprise customers. Along with our strategic partner vTech Solutions, we are confident of creating sustained mutual benefits and delivering proficient service to our customers,” remarked Sunil Gupta, President and COO, Netmagic Solutions.
“Their unique and industry leading services will complete our Managed Services portfolio in the Middle East market. Recent research by IDC MEA on the ICT market shows that the Middle East has the best growth potential in 2010. This partnership will enable us to leverage this potential and provide cutting edge service and true value to our customers,” commented Imran Raoof, vTech Solutions.
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Visa Selects PayMate To Manage Supply Chain
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO