Netmagic brings DR-as-a-Service to enterprises
Netmagic Solutions, a leading managed IT hosting services firm in India announced that it has partnered with Sanovi to Bring Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) to enterprise customers.
According to the company, this new offering makes Netmagic the first IT managed hosting services provider in the country to offer DRaaS to support the business continuity and IT disaster recovery needs for enterprises.
The DRaaS will use Sanovi’s CloudDRM software and Netmagic’s multi-location Datacenters and Infrastructure Management Services for end-to-end management of DR Operations. Customers can deploy their DR infrastructure either on physical and/or on virtual environment to meet their business requirements. This tool lead Service provides built-in data replication, customizable DR SLAs that are monitored in real-time, automated DR drills and tamper-proof audit& compliance reports.
Nitin Mishra, Vice President, Product Management, Netmagic said, “If a disaster occurs, customers simply cannot afford to have their business-critical systems down. In certain industries regulatory compliances too ensure that organizations do not take this lightly. By offering DR-as-a-service, Netmagic has improved the convenience and affordability of adopting a highly complex process and implement it across the organization in under a week. Switch your DR to Netmagic and experience the best SLA’s in the industry.”
He added that Sanovi’s CloudDRM helps Netmagic scale up to provide the Service to a large number of customers in a very secure and transparent manner, with huge operational savings.
With this joint offering, Netmagic and Sanovi, help customers deploy a comprehensive DR strategy without incurring huge upfront investments, provide assured DR SLAs, and reduce the business exposure to IT outages in a pay-as-you-grow model. It is an end-to-end DR Solution bundled as a Service.
This Service can be availed by not only customers whose Primary Datacenter is hosted with Netmagic, but also by others who have their Primary Datacenters in-house or with another Datacenter provider. This Service is ideal for organizations evaluating the hybrid strategy and isa natural best fit DR solution for SMB sector.
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS