Netmagic Invests in Chennai Data Center
Netmagic Solutions, a carrier-neutral managed IT services provider, today announced the opening of its most energy-efficient data center in Chennai. It is Netmagic’s fifth center in India.
The new 30,000 square feet data center, Netmagic claimed, offers the best-in-class infrastructure, ample power, and industry-leading uptime, carrier neutrality and power-efficient design.
The data center will offer services such as dedicated hosting services, bandwidth services, disaster recovery services, remote infrastructure services, application services, and cloud computing services.
Explaining the need for this data center in the country, Sharad Sanghi, CEO & MD, said, "With enterprises facing issues such as manpower retention, the deployment of complex applications thus causing issues like 24×7 monitoring, security, business continuity, etc. along with the growing need to provide quality services both to customers and employees, outsourcing IT infrastructure is becoming a key driver to survival."
"Chennai has a strong base; with many industrial businesses like automobile manufacturers, the city posses a well-developed corporate community. Also, Chennai is a strategic location for our clients in Delhi and Mumbai from a disaster recovery point of view," he added.
Talking about the company’s commitment to Chennai in terms of investments and revenues, Sanghi said that Chennai is a strategic market for Netmagic, and in the medium term they expect 10%-20% of their revenue to come from this data center, as it will help efficiently fulfill needs of enterprises and SMB organisations in India for data center space, ample power, connectivity and world class infrastructure.
Industry reports predict that revenues associated with the managed services market will grow from nearly $30 billion in 2008 to nearly $43 billion in 2013.
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security