Netmagic Invests in Chennai Data Center
Netmagic Solutions, a carrier-neutral managed IT services provider, today announced the opening of its most energy-efficient data center in Chennai. It is Netmagic’s fifth center in India.
The new 30,000 square feet data center, Netmagic claimed, offers the best-in-class infrastructure, ample power, and industry-leading uptime, carrier neutrality and power-efficient design.
The data center will offer services such as dedicated hosting services, bandwidth services, disaster recovery services, remote infrastructure services, application services, and cloud computing services.
Explaining the need for this data center in the country, Sharad Sanghi, CEO & MD, said, "With enterprises facing issues such as manpower retention, the deployment of complex applications thus causing issues like 24×7 monitoring, security, business continuity, etc. along with the growing need to provide quality services both to customers and employees, outsourcing IT infrastructure is becoming a key driver to survival."
"Chennai has a strong base; with many industrial businesses like automobile manufacturers, the city posses a well-developed corporate community. Also, Chennai is a strategic location for our clients in Delhi and Mumbai from a disaster recovery point of view," he added.
Talking about the company’s commitment to Chennai in terms of investments and revenues, Sanghi said that Chennai is a strategic market for Netmagic, and in the medium term they expect 10%-20% of their revenue to come from this data center, as it will help efficiently fulfill needs of enterprises and SMB organisations in India for data center space, ample power, connectivity and world class infrastructure.
Industry reports predict that revenues associated with the managed services market will grow from nearly $30 billion in 2008 to nearly $43 billion in 2013.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018