Netmagic Launches e-Data Vaulting Service
PetaVault is a completely automated electronic data vaulting service that compresses, de-duplicates, encrypts, and backs up mission-critical data into a High-Availability Storage Environment and makes it immediately recoverable when needed.
Features include -
* Compliance — SEC, NYSE, HIPAA, NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA
* Platform Support — Windows, Novell Netware, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM,AIX IBM System i, VMWare
* Centralized web-based management
* Central Web control
* Reduced storage footprint after compression and de-duplication of ‘natural’ data — backs up only new and changed data, dramatically reducing storage footprint.
* System restore — Automates re-building a machine from bare metal (BMR) and restores operating system, drivers, patches, and data in single pass
* Replication — Mirrors backup data to another vault assuring disaster recovery.
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector