Netmagic Launches e-Data Vaulting Service
PetaVault is a completely automated electronic data vaulting service that compresses, de-duplicates, encrypts, and backs up mission-critical data into a High-Availability Storage Environment and makes it immediately recoverable when needed.
Features include -
* Compliance — SEC, NYSE, HIPAA, NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA
* Platform Support — Windows, Novell Netware, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM,AIX IBM System i, VMWare
* Centralized web-based management
* Central Web control
* Reduced storage footprint after compression and de-duplication of ‘natural’ data — backs up only new and changed data, dramatically reducing storage footprint.
* System restore — Automates re-building a machine from bare metal (BMR) and restores operating system, drivers, patches, and data in single pass
* Replication — Mirrors backup data to another vault assuring disaster recovery.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine