Netmagic Launches e-Data Vaulting Service
PetaVault is a completely automated electronic data vaulting service that compresses, de-duplicates, encrypts, and backs up mission-critical data into a High-Availability Storage Environment and makes it immediately recoverable when needed.
Features include -
* Compliance — SEC, NYSE, HIPAA, NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA
* Platform Support — Windows, Novell Netware, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM,AIX IBM System i, VMWare
* Centralized web-based management
* Central Web control
* Reduced storage footprint after compression and de-duplication of ‘natural’ data — backs up only new and changed data, dramatically reducing storage footprint.
* System restore — Automates re-building a machine from bare metal (BMR) and restores operating system, drivers, patches, and data in single pass
* Replication — Mirrors backup data to another vault assuring disaster recovery.
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate