Netmagic Launches e-Data Vaulting Service
PetaVault is a completely automated electronic data vaulting service that compresses, de-duplicates, encrypts, and backs up mission-critical data into a High-Availability Storage Environment and makes it immediately recoverable when needed.
Features include -
* Compliance — SEC, NYSE, HIPAA, NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA
* Platform Support — Windows, Novell Netware, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM,AIX IBM System i, VMWare
* Centralized web-based management
* Central Web control
* Reduced storage footprint after compression and de-duplication of ‘natural’ data — backs up only new and changed data, dramatically reducing storage footprint.
* System restore — Automates re-building a machine from bare metal (BMR) and restores operating system, drivers, patches, and data in single pass
* Replication — Mirrors backup data to another vault assuring disaster recovery.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation