Netmagic offers WebControl - web security service
As part of overall strategy to strengthen its Managed Security Services portfolio, Netmagic Solutions, a managed IT hosting service provider, recently launched web security service, WebControl. This service will be powered by Zscaler, a multi-tenant security as a service provider and will be offered to large enterprises and SMBs.
“With the addition of Webcontrol to our managed security services portfolio we will now be able to secure customer’s IT infrastructure right from the network to the end point. We have partnered with Zscaler as they are the global leaders in providing cloud based security solutions in both the Large Enterprise and Mid Market segments,” commented Nitin Mishra, VP Product Management, Netmagic Solutions.
The company informs that the WebControl service will enable organizations to safeguard end users against web 2.0 threats and also monitor and control internet usage. Offered on a SaaS model the service will have 7 security and management modules that will offered as a suite or can be bought a-la-carte.
“Netmagic is a leading services provider in India with a big customer base. And they enjoy a great reputation for quality, value added services. By partnering with them, their internet users in India can now avail of our industry leading web security services at a fraction of the cost that they would otherwise by deploying on premise equipment,” remarked Sridhar Namachivayan, country manager, Zscaler India.
The solution is meant to address combinations of customer pain points arising from growing adoption of the web as a mode of conducting business and users being continuously exposed to malicious content. Being a cloud-based solution, it provides highly scalable and location agnostic security and protects road warriors who till now have been the weak link in the security chain.
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation