Network Congestion Above Bounds: TRAI
This means that users of these networks face difficulty while communicating with a user of another network. It also shows that the interconnection between the two networks is not very effective, which leads to loss of calls and deterioration in the quality of service.
The areas most affected due to the congestion are Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Mumbai, UP-W, and Himachal Pradesh, according to the report.
The report said that Reliance Communications, Idea, and Dishnet Wireless followed Vodafone in the queue.
Accordign to the report, TRAI indicated an increase in the degree of congestion between the operators, and remarked that the congestion level between the networks of different operators is much more than the stipulated benchmark.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Reliance Jio Preferred As Secondary SIM, Finds Survey