Netxcell Shifts to Larger Facility in Hyderabad
Netxcell, a telecom application services provider, has moved to a new and larger facility in the hi-tech city of Hyderabad. The company is also planning to go global
The new facility is spread over an area of around 21,000-sq ft and is located in the heart of the technology hub of twin cities.
Expanding to a bigger facility is the obvious next step of our growth after an increased market share and client base. The team is growing and we believe that our new state-of-the-art facility will give a conducive environment to the associates to be able to think out of the box to create innovative products and provide matchless service to our clients. said Debasis Chatterji, CEO, Netxcell.
Netxcell has grown to 105 associates currently from 75 last year, and it decided to move to a new facility to accommodate the future growth, the company stated. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure that includes a spacious data center and a vibrant recording studio and has a capacity of around 250 associates. It has three floors and six meeting rooms.
Netxcell has expertise in Mobile VAS, starting from Messaging to IVR to Mobile Advertising to Data Services. Having a widespread reach in India, Netxcell is planning to go global.
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs