Netxcell Shifts to Larger Facility in Hyderabad
Netxcell, a telecom application services provider, has moved to a new and larger facility in the hi-tech city of Hyderabad. The company is also planning to go global
The new facility is spread over an area of around 21,000-sq ft and is located in the heart of the technology hub of twin cities.
Expanding to a bigger facility is the obvious next step of our growth after an increased market share and client base. The team is growing and we believe that our new state-of-the-art facility will give a conducive environment to the associates to be able to think out of the box to create innovative products and provide matchless service to our clients. said Debasis Chatterji, CEO, Netxcell.
Netxcell has grown to 105 associates currently from 75 last year, and it decided to move to a new facility to accommodate the future growth, the company stated. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure that includes a spacious data center and a vibrant recording studio and has a capacity of around 250 associates. It has three floors and six meeting rooms.
Netxcell has expertise in Mobile VAS, starting from Messaging to IVR to Mobile Advertising to Data Services. Having a widespread reach in India, Netxcell is planning to go global.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing