Netxcell Shifts to Larger Facility in Hyderabad
Netxcell, a telecom application services provider, has moved to a new and larger facility in the hi-tech city of Hyderabad. The company is also planning to go global
The new facility is spread over an area of around 21,000-sq ft and is located in the heart of the technology hub of twin cities.
Expanding to a bigger facility is the obvious next step of our growth after an increased market share and client base. The team is growing and we believe that our new state-of-the-art facility will give a conducive environment to the associates to be able to think out of the box to create innovative products and provide matchless service to our clients. said Debasis Chatterji, CEO, Netxcell.
Netxcell has grown to 105 associates currently from 75 last year, and it decided to move to a new facility to accommodate the future growth, the company stated. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure that includes a spacious data center and a vibrant recording studio and has a capacity of around 250 associates. It has three floors and six meeting rooms.
Netxcell has expertise in Mobile VAS, starting from Messaging to IVR to Mobile Advertising to Data Services. Having a widespread reach in India, Netxcell is planning to go global.
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens