Netxcell Shifts to Larger Facility in Hyderabad
Netxcell, a telecom application services provider, has moved to a new and larger facility in the hi-tech city of Hyderabad. The company is also planning to go global
The new facility is spread over an area of around 21,000-sq ft and is located in the heart of the technology hub of twin cities.
Expanding to a bigger facility is the obvious next step of our growth after an increased market share and client base. The team is growing and we believe that our new state-of-the-art facility will give a conducive environment to the associates to be able to think out of the box to create innovative products and provide matchless service to our clients. said Debasis Chatterji, CEO, Netxcell.
Netxcell has grown to 105 associates currently from 75 last year, and it decided to move to a new facility to accommodate the future growth, the company stated. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure that includes a spacious data center and a vibrant recording studio and has a capacity of around 250 associates. It has three floors and six meeting rooms.
Netxcell has expertise in Mobile VAS, starting from Messaging to IVR to Mobile Advertising to Data Services. Having a widespread reach in India, Netxcell is planning to go global.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study