New predictive analytics solution for the enterprise
Symphony Teleca Corporation today launched Symphony Analytics that is designed to help enterprises implement and realize the benefits of Big Data predictive analytics. Symphony Analytics is led by Senior Vice President and General Manager, Dr. Venkat Rajan.
“Symphony Teleca leverages Big Data and predictive analytics to help companies make better business decisions. We’ve formed Symphony Analytics to meet the growing market demand for new operationalized solutions that enable real-time and predictive analytics, which are integrated directly into a company’s business processes,” said Sanjay Dhawan, President and CEO, Symphony Teleca.
In retail, Symphony Analytics is enabling real-time data analytics with solutions that allow marketers and advertisers to conduct dynamic mobile marketing campaigns using NFC tags activated by consumers’ own mobile phones. In healthcare organizations, Symphony Analytics will transform their businesses through the use of analytics. For example, a solution from Symphony Analytics can allow hospitals to predict the likelihood of a patient being readmitted after treatment.Key technology solutions available from Symphony Analytics include Symphony RPM, FS&OP Manager and Enterprise Pricing Management.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018