New predictive analytics solution for the enterprise
Symphony Teleca Corporation today launched Symphony Analytics that is designed to help enterprises implement and realize the benefits of Big Data predictive analytics. Symphony Analytics is led by Senior Vice President and General Manager, Dr. Venkat Rajan.
“Symphony Teleca leverages Big Data and predictive analytics to help companies make better business decisions. We’ve formed Symphony Analytics to meet the growing market demand for new operationalized solutions that enable real-time and predictive analytics, which are integrated directly into a company’s business processes,” said Sanjay Dhawan, President and CEO, Symphony Teleca.
In retail, Symphony Analytics is enabling real-time data analytics with solutions that allow marketers and advertisers to conduct dynamic mobile marketing campaigns using NFC tags activated by consumers’ own mobile phones. In healthcare organizations, Symphony Analytics will transform their businesses through the use of analytics. For example, a solution from Symphony Analytics can allow hospitals to predict the likelihood of a patient being readmitted after treatment.Key technology solutions available from Symphony Analytics include Symphony RPM, FS&OP Manager and Enterprise Pricing Management.
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)