New predictive analytics solution for the enterprise
Symphony Teleca Corporation today launched Symphony Analytics that is designed to help enterprises implement and realize the benefits of Big Data predictive analytics. Symphony Analytics is led by Senior Vice President and General Manager, Dr. Venkat Rajan.
“Symphony Teleca leverages Big Data and predictive analytics to help companies make better business decisions. We’ve formed Symphony Analytics to meet the growing market demand for new operationalized solutions that enable real-time and predictive analytics, which are integrated directly into a company’s business processes,” said Sanjay Dhawan, President and CEO, Symphony Teleca.
In retail, Symphony Analytics is enabling real-time data analytics with solutions that allow marketers and advertisers to conduct dynamic mobile marketing campaigns using NFC tags activated by consumers’ own mobile phones. In healthcare organizations, Symphony Analytics will transform their businesses through the use of analytics. For example, a solution from Symphony Analytics can allow hospitals to predict the likelihood of a patient being readmitted after treatment.Key technology solutions available from Symphony Analytics include Symphony RPM, FS&OP Manager and Enterprise Pricing Management.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report