New cloud data warehousing service
Informatica Corporation, an independent provider of data integration software, today announced the Informatica Cloud Connector for Amazon Redshift, a cloud data integration solution for direct connectivity to the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud-based data warehouse service. The new offering is aimed at changing the economics of data warehousing by making cloud-based analytics a viable and affordable option for small and large organizations.
“Amazon Redshift allows companies to analyse vast amounts of data at less than a tenth of the cost of traditional data warehousing solutions,” said Terry Wise, head of Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, Amazon Web Services. “Informatica’s new cloud integration offering moves on-premise and cloud data into Amazon Redshift in a highly efficient and economical fashion and we’re pleased to work with Informatica to provide customers this cost-effective data warehousing solution.”
“Informatica is changing the economics of data analysis by making it possible to integrate nearly all volumes and types of data easily into Amazon Redshift,” said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. “Consequently, more companies will have access to affordable data analysis and data warehousing in the cloud, and Informatica’s customers will gain a compelling new option for their data warehousing requirements.”
- Amazon's Long-awaited Phone To Finally Make Debut!
- Gamification For Better Business Insights
- How Can Marketers Rise Above Big Data
- SAP To Build HANA Cloud Data Center In India
- Cloud Providers Betting On Big Data For Growth
- How Microsoft Is Betting Big On Big Data
- Speech Recognition Tech Can Transform Indian Agro Sector
- Firms Fail To Use Analytics To Detect Financial Fraud
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- Data Accounts For 98% Of Mobile Network Traffic