New cloud data warehousing service
Informatica Corporation, an independent provider of data integration software, today announced the Informatica Cloud Connector for Amazon Redshift, a cloud data integration solution for direct connectivity to the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud-based data warehouse service. The new offering is aimed at changing the economics of data warehousing by making cloud-based analytics a viable and affordable option for small and large organizations.
“Amazon Redshift allows companies to analyse vast amounts of data at less than a tenth of the cost of traditional data warehousing solutions,” said Terry Wise, head of Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, Amazon Web Services. “Informatica’s new cloud integration offering moves on-premise and cloud data into Amazon Redshift in a highly efficient and economical fashion and we’re pleased to work with Informatica to provide customers this cost-effective data warehousing solution.”
“Informatica is changing the economics of data analysis by making it possible to integrate nearly all volumes and types of data easily into Amazon Redshift,” said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. “Consequently, more companies will have access to affordable data analysis and data warehousing in the cloud, and Informatica’s customers will gain a compelling new option for their data warehousing requirements.”
- NIIT's Rajendra Pawar To Head Nasscom Cyber Security Team
- Stay Alert! How To Fight Typosquatting In Healthcare
- Threat Intelligence Sharing - A Good Idea But Few Practice
- What Sets The CFO-CIO Bonding Right?
- Connected Cars Could Face 'Data' Traffic Jam
- Industrial IoT To Touch 43.5 Mn Devices By 2020
- India's MNC Captive Centers Face Retention Challenges
- "We Will Upgrade Our Offerings Every Week"
- India-China Bonding: How Tech Sector Can Gain?
- 11 Analytics Trends For The Digital Enterprise