New cloud data warehousing service
Informatica Corporation, an independent provider of data integration software, today announced the Informatica Cloud Connector for Amazon Redshift, a cloud data integration solution for direct connectivity to the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud-based data warehouse service. The new offering is aimed at changing the economics of data warehousing by making cloud-based analytics a viable and affordable option for small and large organizations.
“Amazon Redshift allows companies to analyse vast amounts of data at less than a tenth of the cost of traditional data warehousing solutions,” said Terry Wise, head of Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, Amazon Web Services. “Informatica’s new cloud integration offering moves on-premise and cloud data into Amazon Redshift in a highly efficient and economical fashion and we’re pleased to work with Informatica to provide customers this cost-effective data warehousing solution.”
“Informatica is changing the economics of data analysis by making it possible to integrate nearly all volumes and types of data easily into Amazon Redshift,” said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. “Consequently, more companies will have access to affordable data analysis and data warehousing in the cloud, and Informatica’s customers will gain a compelling new option for their data warehousing requirements.”
- With 85% Market Share, Android Set To Crush Rivals
- Sify Invests Generously In New Datacenters
- Salesforce Joins BSA To Advance Software Innovation
- Engineered Systems Steering Oracle’s Growth In India
- Micromax Deploys Brocade's Ethernet Fabric Tech
- Amazon's $2Bn Investment Heats Up E-Commerce Race
- Using Analytics To Fight Fraud In Banks
- With $1Bn In Basket, What's Next For Flipkart?
- Why CIOs Should Beware Of 'Data Lake' Hype
- Citrix Bullish On India's DaaS Segment