New Clustering Software for High-end Storage
Hitachi Data Systems has unveiled a clustering software for its high-end Hitachi Universal Storage Platform V (USP V) controller that allows accessibility of business-critical data during downtime
The Hitachi High Availability Manager is claimed to be the industry s first open systems storage array clustering technology.
It enables local and remote clustering for seamless, transparent movement of storage pools from one USP V storage platform to another system, without disruption to business operations.
Hitachi Data Systems also announced today enhanced support for IBM FlashCopy technology. It allows business continuity and disaster recovery strategies in both two data center point to point operation and three data center multi-target configurations.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018