New Clustering Software for High-end Storage
Hitachi Data Systems has unveiled a clustering software for its high-end Hitachi Universal Storage Platform V (USP V) controller that allows accessibility of business-critical data during downtime
The Hitachi High Availability Manager is claimed to be the industry s first open systems storage array clustering technology.
It enables local and remote clustering for seamless, transparent movement of storage pools from one USP V storage platform to another system, without disruption to business operations.
Hitachi Data Systems also announced today enhanced support for IBM FlashCopy technology. It allows business continuity and disaster recovery strategies in both two data center point to point operation and three data center multi-target configurations.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season