New Clustering Software for High-end Storage
Hitachi Data Systems has unveiled a clustering software for its high-end Hitachi Universal Storage Platform V (USP V) controller that allows accessibility of business-critical data during downtime
The Hitachi High Availability Manager is claimed to be the industry s first open systems storage array clustering technology.
It enables local and remote clustering for seamless, transparent movement of storage pools from one USP V storage platform to another system, without disruption to business operations.
Hitachi Data Systems also announced today enhanced support for IBM FlashCopy technology. It allows business continuity and disaster recovery strategies in both two data center point to point operation and three data center multi-target configurations.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- For AWS, Artificial Intelligence Is The Way Forward
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services