New Clustering Software for High-end Storage
Hitachi Data Systems has unveiled a clustering software for its high-end Hitachi Universal Storage Platform V (USP V) controller that allows accessibility of business-critical data during downtime
The Hitachi High Availability Manager is claimed to be the industry s first open systems storage array clustering technology.
It enables local and remote clustering for seamless, transparent movement of storage pools from one USP V storage platform to another system, without disruption to business operations.
Hitachi Data Systems also announced today enhanced support for IBM FlashCopy technology. It allows business continuity and disaster recovery strategies in both two data center point to point operation and three data center multi-target configurations.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business