New Clustering Software for High-end Storage
Hitachi Data Systems has unveiled a clustering software for its high-end Hitachi Universal Storage Platform V (USP V) controller that allows accessibility of business-critical data during downtime
The Hitachi High Availability Manager is claimed to be the industry s first open systems storage array clustering technology.
It enables local and remote clustering for seamless, transparent movement of storage pools from one USP V storage platform to another system, without disruption to business operations.
Hitachi Data Systems also announced today enhanced support for IBM FlashCopy technology. It allows business continuity and disaster recovery strategies in both two data center point to point operation and three data center multi-target configurations.
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security