New Conferencing Software From SMART
SMART Technologies has announced the release of Bridgit conferencing software 3.0 for Microsoft Windows operating system.
With this software, users can cut down the traveling time and costs by having professional development sessions, conferences or briefings online. The latest release adds VoIP to the web conferencing application, which allows a user to share voice, video and data with others over internet.
Bridgit software maximizes productivity and reduces costs with a real-time service that enables desktop sharing, annotation and desktop video from anywhere in the world. Teachers can use Bridgit software to deliver distance education between schools and to students in remote locations. Bridgit software makes it easy for users to connect to a conference, even through common firewalls.
The new version of this conferencing software includes features like, built in VoIP, multi language version, desktop sharing and multi-point webcam support.
“Organizations are searching for affordable, flexible solutions to collaborate across distances, and SMART is committed to meeting that need with powerful, easy-to-use software. VoIP is a natural addition to Bridgit software that will increase savings and enhance the user experience for our customers,” said Nancy Knowlton, President and co-CEO, SMART.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector