New director for Emerson's data center business
Emerson Network Power (India) has elevated Shrirang Deshpande as director of its data center business. Prior to this role, Shrirang was regional head, business critical continuity passive infrastructure solutions in Maharashtra for the company.
In his new role, Shrirang will be responsible for consulting and building turn key data centres, and designing new solutions with a focus on energy efficiency and adaptive architecture.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Sandeep Nair - MD, Emerson Network Power (India) said, "Emerson provides great growth opportunities to its employees and we are proud to have Shrirang Deshpande promoted as director, data center business. Given Shrirang’s past experience in business critical continuity space, I am confident he will further grow our data center line in India."
Shrirang Deshpande has over 16 years of experience spanning the power electronics and infrastructure gamut. Before joining Emerson Network Power in 2005, he served as business entity Manager for systems integration and services at Glodyne Tech Services for 5 years.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- For AWS, Artificial Intelligence Is The Way Forward
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services