New director for Emerson's data center business
Emerson Network Power (India) has elevated Shrirang Deshpande as director of its data center business. Prior to this role, Shrirang was regional head, business critical continuity passive infrastructure solutions in Maharashtra for the company.
In his new role, Shrirang will be responsible for consulting and building turn key data centres, and designing new solutions with a focus on energy efficiency and adaptive architecture.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Sandeep Nair - MD, Emerson Network Power (India) said, "Emerson provides great growth opportunities to its employees and we are proud to have Shrirang Deshpande promoted as director, data center business. Given Shrirang’s past experience in business critical continuity space, I am confident he will further grow our data center line in India."
Shrirang Deshpande has over 16 years of experience spanning the power electronics and infrastructure gamut. Before joining Emerson Network Power in 2005, he served as business entity Manager for systems integration and services at Glodyne Tech Services for 5 years.
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO