New director for Emerson's data center business
Emerson Network Power (India) has elevated Shrirang Deshpande as director of its data center business. Prior to this role, Shrirang was regional head, business critical continuity passive infrastructure solutions in Maharashtra for the company.
In his new role, Shrirang will be responsible for consulting and building turn key data centres, and designing new solutions with a focus on energy efficiency and adaptive architecture.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Sandeep Nair - MD, Emerson Network Power (India) said, "Emerson provides great growth opportunities to its employees and we are proud to have Shrirang Deshpande promoted as director, data center business. Given Shrirang’s past experience in business critical continuity space, I am confident he will further grow our data center line in India."
Shrirang Deshpande has over 16 years of experience spanning the power electronics and infrastructure gamut. Before joining Emerson Network Power in 2005, he served as business entity Manager for systems integration and services at Glodyne Tech Services for 5 years.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business