New fraud mgmt soln to help operators reduce TCO
Subex Ltd has launched Nikira V7.2, a fraud management component of the ROC (Revenue Operations Center) to help operators cut up to 40 percent TCO (total cost of ownership) by reducing investments in the hardware required for fraud management.
This latest fraud management solution also helps improving robustness and reliability of Rule Management with the introduction of the Rule Test Facility (RTF). It also helps service providers reduce TCO anywhere between 25 to 40 percent, depending on the processing load of the provider. The architectural changes in the solution eliminate the need for certain hardware components, as well as improve the processing capability of the solution. As a result, with this new version, service providers can now reduce investments in CPU, memory and storage throughput.
With the introduction of the RTF, the solution now provides a ring-fenced rule testing environment which supports extensive rule testing, segregation of duties and productivity improvements. The anti-flooding capability of the RTF improves the robustness and reliability of the solution. Nikira V7.2 also provides enhanced customer experience with its new and improved GUI interface.
With demands for NGN services increasing everyday service providers are constantly grappling with the cost aspect of making these services available to subscribers. Subex is constantly challenging ourselves to introduce newer features and innovations in our solutions, to help our customers better their efficiency and operations. said Anuradha, SVP Engineering, Subex Ltd. "The new version of Nikira will significantly reduce service providers costs in investing in fraud management, a crucial requirement for operators today, thereby affecting an increase in their bottom-line," Anuradha added.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort