New fraud mgmt soln to help operators reduce TCO
Subex Ltd has launched Nikira V7.2, a fraud management component of the ROC (Revenue Operations Center) to help operators cut up to 40 percent TCO (total cost of ownership) by reducing investments in the hardware required for fraud management.
This latest fraud management solution also helps improving robustness and reliability of Rule Management with the introduction of the Rule Test Facility (RTF). It also helps service providers reduce TCO anywhere between 25 to 40 percent, depending on the processing load of the provider. The architectural changes in the solution eliminate the need for certain hardware components, as well as improve the processing capability of the solution. As a result, with this new version, service providers can now reduce investments in CPU, memory and storage throughput.
With the introduction of the RTF, the solution now provides a ring-fenced rule testing environment which supports extensive rule testing, segregation of duties and productivity improvements. The anti-flooding capability of the RTF improves the robustness and reliability of the solution. Nikira V7.2 also provides enhanced customer experience with its new and improved GUI interface.
With demands for NGN services increasing everyday service providers are constantly grappling with the cost aspect of making these services available to subscribers. Subex is constantly challenging ourselves to introduce newer features and innovations in our solutions, to help our customers better their efficiency and operations. said Anuradha, SVP Engineering, Subex Ltd. "The new version of Nikira will significantly reduce service providers costs in investing in fraud management, a crucial requirement for operators today, thereby affecting an increase in their bottom-line," Anuradha added.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure