New Hospital Boasts of State-of-the-art IT Systems
The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (RADAG) has inaugurated a state-of-the art hospital in the Mumbai suburb of Andheri. Named the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Centre (KDAH), it boasts of the latest in cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art IT systems. It also houses Mumbai’s first 40-slice PET CT scanner that combines computed tomography and positron emission tomography technologies into a single machine.
Kokilaben Hospital offers doctors and patients cutting edge diagnostic and surgical solutions as well as the latest in IT systems. In many cases, they represent the first of their kind in the region. These include a patient traffic management solution as well as intelligent/integrated building management system (IBMS).
In July 2004, the Reliance group (the split had not yet occurred) had stepped in to give a new lease of life to the then upcoming hospital floated by noted cardiac surgeon Dr. Nitu Mandke. Following Dr. Mandke’s death, the hospital had reportedly run into financial difficulties.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?