New Hospital Boasts of State-of-the-art IT Systems
The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (RADAG) has inaugurated a state-of-the art hospital in the Mumbai suburb of Andheri. Named the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Centre (KDAH), it boasts of the latest in cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art IT systems. It also houses Mumbai’s first 40-slice PET CT scanner that combines computed tomography and positron emission tomography technologies into a single machine.
Kokilaben Hospital offers doctors and patients cutting edge diagnostic and surgical solutions as well as the latest in IT systems. In many cases, they represent the first of their kind in the region. These include a patient traffic management solution as well as intelligent/integrated building management system (IBMS).
In July 2004, the Reliance group (the split had not yet occurred) had stepped in to give a new lease of life to the then upcoming hospital floated by noted cardiac surgeon Dr. Nitu Mandke. Following Dr. Mandke’s death, the hospital had reportedly run into financial difficulties.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations