New Hospital Boasts of State-of-the-art IT Systems
The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (RADAG) has inaugurated a state-of-the art hospital in the Mumbai suburb of Andheri. Named the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Centre (KDAH), it boasts of the latest in cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art IT systems. It also houses Mumbai’s first 40-slice PET CT scanner that combines computed tomography and positron emission tomography technologies into a single machine.
Kokilaben Hospital offers doctors and patients cutting edge diagnostic and surgical solutions as well as the latest in IT systems. In many cases, they represent the first of their kind in the region. These include a patient traffic management solution as well as intelligent/integrated building management system (IBMS).
In July 2004, the Reliance group (the split had not yet occurred) had stepped in to give a new lease of life to the then upcoming hospital floated by noted cardiac surgeon Dr. Nitu Mandke. Following Dr. Mandke’s death, the hospital had reportedly run into financial difficulties.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively