New Hospital Boasts of State-of-the-art IT Systems
The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (RADAG) has inaugurated a state-of-the art hospital in the Mumbai suburb of Andheri. Named the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Centre (KDAH), it boasts of the latest in cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art IT systems. It also houses Mumbai’s first 40-slice PET CT scanner that combines computed tomography and positron emission tomography technologies into a single machine.
Kokilaben Hospital offers doctors and patients cutting edge diagnostic and surgical solutions as well as the latest in IT systems. In many cases, they represent the first of their kind in the region. These include a patient traffic management solution as well as intelligent/integrated building management system (IBMS).
In July 2004, the Reliance group (the split had not yet occurred) had stepped in to give a new lease of life to the then upcoming hospital floated by noted cardiac surgeon Dr. Nitu Mandke. Following Dr. Mandke’s death, the hospital had reportedly run into financial difficulties.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner