New mobile security suites that cover chip to application
McAfee has rolled out its latest mobile security suites for the enterprise as part of its drive to offer cloud-based security solutions. According to the company, the new McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Suites are the first to link security from chip to OS to applications, protecting against new and complex threat landscapes as these are designed to scan beyond just endpoint devices but also at the data and application layers unlike its predecessors.
The company said that the suites for the first time incorporated McAfee Deep Defender, a rootkit protection based on hardware-enhanced security jointly developed by Intel and McAfee, dynamic whitelisting, risk intelligence, and real-time security management. The new McAfee suites will help businesses of all sizes to protect devices, data and applications and will offer support for Macs and Linux.
According to Michael Sentonas, Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, McAfee Asia Pacific, McAfee is the only security vendor that can provide protection for the endpoint from before the operating system starts, all the way to the cloud. “Unlike competitive endpoint solutions on the market, the Complete Endpoint Protection suites include hardware-enhanced protection uniquely delivered by McAfee and Intel in addition to next-generation security technologies, such as a risk advisor and advanced dynamic whitelisting that help organizations defend against the newest and stealthiest threats,” he says.
According to the company, IT administrators and security staff will benefit from the extended span of coverage managed within a single console and the fast and efficient installations. McAfee officials also believe that these suites will define a new level of endpoint protection—one with speed, security, simplicity, and value on the forefront.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular