New Multi-Tenant SaaS Platform from Take Solutions
Take Solutions has launched a new SaaS platform called OneSCM. It is designed to deliver online supplier management to medium and large enterprises.
OneSCM is supposed to let manufacturers and distributors facilitate supplier response transactions to function against the purchase order schedules and provide shipment execution functionality such as part tracking numbers (PTNs), bar code label printing and shipments.
OneSCM uses a multi-tenant SaaS architecture, which Take Solutions plans to use as a foundation to launch a series of solutions in the future. Now, Take Supply Chain has traditionally developed on-premise enterprise supply chain solutions for manufacturers and distributors. The company has developed SaaS applications that plug into on-premise solutions that customers have already deployed.
"OneSCM will also provide greater agility in solution deployment and the traditional, complex software integration is replaced with SaaS simplicity and the up-front investment and ongoing maintenance costs are replaced with affordable, pay-per-use technique," explained S. Sridharan, MD, Take Solutions.
OneSCM comes with separate or fully-integrated modules like Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Accounts Receivable Automation and Accounts Payable Automation. The multi-tenant SaaS platform is also designed work with SAP and Oracle, industry-standard interfaces like PIDX and RosettaNet.
Since a multi-tenant SaaS architecture means multiple users will use the same application instance on the server, there have been issues raised about security. According to Take Solutions, in order to ensure a secure environment, its solution meets SAS70 type 1 and type 2 standards for SaaS applications.
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation