New Portal Makes Solution Providers Searchable
Brisbane based IT strategist Brad Greene has launched a solution portal - www.findsolve.com - that will allow people to find businesses and solutions easily.
The website allows companies to post their solutions and ranks them on the basis of customer recommendations. This listing of solution providers allows people to find what they want and where they want it to be done.
The portal’s founder hopes that ‘findsolve’ will quickly become a central hub for businesses and a place where people can find solution providers easily.
However, this is not a free service. Businesses are required to list their solution for a fee of US$120 for each six-month period. The benefit of such a ’service provider’ listing is a level-playing field for all. Here, customer recommendations will matter more than the size of the company listed on the findsolve website.
- The portal allows visitors to search by solution
- Provides the ability to critique solutions and solution providers using parameters such as location, number of customer references, voting rank, etc
- Finders can communicate with solution providers and each other
- Finders can also communicate through a blog and forum
- The site allows solution providers to submit and publish multiple solutions
- Solution finders can vote for the most useful or noteworthy solutions
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business
- Why Digital Transformation Should Be No. 1 Priority For CEOs