New Portal Makes Solution Providers Searchable
Brisbane based IT strategist Brad Greene has launched a solution portal - www.findsolve.com - that will allow people to find businesses and solutions easily.
The website allows companies to post their solutions and ranks them on the basis of customer recommendations. This listing of solution providers allows people to find what they want and where they want it to be done.
The portal’s founder hopes that ‘findsolve’ will quickly become a central hub for businesses and a place where people can find solution providers easily.
However, this is not a free service. Businesses are required to list their solution for a fee of US$120 for each six-month period. The benefit of such a ’service provider’ listing is a level-playing field for all. Here, customer recommendations will matter more than the size of the company listed on the findsolve website.
- The portal allows visitors to search by solution
- Provides the ability to critique solutions and solution providers using parameters such as location, number of customer references, voting rank, etc
- Finders can communicate with solution providers and each other
- Finders can also communicate through a blog and forum
- The site allows solution providers to submit and publish multiple solutions
- Solution finders can vote for the most useful or noteworthy solutions
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season