New Portal Makes Solution Providers Searchable
Brisbane based IT strategist Brad Greene has launched a solution portal - www.findsolve.com - that will allow people to find businesses and solutions easily.
The website allows companies to post their solutions and ranks them on the basis of customer recommendations. This listing of solution providers allows people to find what they want and where they want it to be done.
The portal’s founder hopes that ‘findsolve’ will quickly become a central hub for businesses and a place where people can find solution providers easily.
However, this is not a free service. Businesses are required to list their solution for a fee of US$120 for each six-month period. The benefit of such a ’service provider’ listing is a level-playing field for all. Here, customer recommendations will matter more than the size of the company listed on the findsolve website.
- The portal allows visitors to search by solution
- Provides the ability to critique solutions and solution providers using parameters such as location, number of customer references, voting rank, etc
- Finders can communicate with solution providers and each other
- Finders can also communicate through a blog and forum
- The site allows solution providers to submit and publish multiple solutions
- Solution finders can vote for the most useful or noteworthy solutions
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage