New quality management solution for pharma companies
Goose, an IT solution provider that caters to the pharmaceutical sector has launched a quality management solution. Known as ‘Goose Quality Manager’, the new solution can help track and manage deviations in the product manufacturing process in pharma units.
According to the company, the new solution can provide real time visibility into various quality events and can be integrated with existing ERP applications and includes a built-in document management system. Available both in basic as well as advanced version, the company claims that the quality manager is a significantly lower investment solution can be deployed in less than 3-4 months in pharma organization of any size.
“Each manufacturing cycle consists of hundreds of steps and it is extremely difficult to manage deviations at each step when tens and hundreds of batches of different pharmaceutical formulations are running in parallel on any given day. Deviations that are not tracked and corrected can lead to adverse events like customer complaints, alerts and recalls which cause loss in revenue as well as brand value,” Deb Pattnaik, Founder & CEO of Goose said.
“The easily configurable solution is designed to effectively track and manage a number of critical quality deviations, minimize regulatory pressures, ensure preparedness, reduce the cost of quality and manage problems that arise at every level of product manufacturing lifecycle. Coupled with value pricing strategy our solution also offers greater ROI,” added Pattnaik. The solution can be extended to additional areas such as training management and other business operations.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset