New report reveals Wipro's BPO rated among top global F&A service providers
Analyst firm HfS in its blueprint report on Finance and Accounting BPO, has reported that software services provider Wipro’s BPO has been rated the top global Finance and Accounting (F&A) service providers. The report was authored by analysts Phil Fersht and Brian Dubiel.
Wipro has gained a strong reputation for BPO competency in varied fields such as F&A, price competitiveness and solution flexibility along with experience in providing end-to-end support for F&A services. The report credits the firm for its standalone security practices and wide-ranging global geographic footprint, thousands of staff members, and hundreds of clients. It also mentions the company’s capabilities in developing new competent technology platforms.According to a statement released by Wipro, “The report ratings are based on a broad range of stakeholders with specific weightings derived from 1,355 crowd-sourced responses that include buyers, service providers, industry influencers (sourcing advisers), sourcing executive council members and analysts.”
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance
- New App Launched To Know Everything About GST
- GST Effect: Fintech Cos Can Cash In On The Boom
- Petya Ransomware Wreaks Havoc Across The Globe
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT