New security solution for LTE security deployments for mobile network operators
As mobile operators shift to all IP-based networks, their infrastructures become exposed to threats designed to steal information or impact service availability. Concurrently, the demand for online video and other services accessed through mobile devices will increase the amount of data traversing these networks 12 fold by 2018, according to the latest mobility report from Ericsson. These industry trends require mobile operators to deploy high performance security solutions with carrier-grade reliability and scalability to confidently provide access to sensitive information, traditionally not available on mobile devices.
In keeping with this trend, Juniper Networks, today unveiled new security line cards for its SRX5600 and 5800 series services gateway that seeks to improve performance and reliability for LTE mobile network operators. Juniper is also introducing new products that will provide next-generation security to protect against threats to data centers.
“The massive influx of traffic that service providers face as they migrate to all IP-based LTE networks requires security technologies that provide strong protection without adversely impacting performance. Juniper’s new SRX 5000 series line cards offer unprecedented scale for firewall, VPN and other security services, zero downtime for hardware and software upgrades and the ability for our existing customers to protect their current investment,” said Nawaf Bitar, senior vice president, Security Business Unit, Juniper Networks.
- This Mobile App Lets You Track Digital Behavior
- 3 Million 'Green' Devices Sold In India: Study
- More Manufacturers Turning To Cloud ERP
- Enterprises Still Struggling With Digital Innovation
- 60% Rise In Global Mobile Data Traffic
- SMBs Lacking Digital Footprint Are Losers, says Study
- YES Bank To Offer Mobile Payments Wafer SIM To Customers
- IT Industry's Tips For Digital India's Success
- Are CXOs Taking IT Risk Management Seriously?
- Why Big Data Is Must In E-Commerce