New security solution for LTE security deployments for mobile network operators
As mobile operators shift to all IP-based networks, their infrastructures become exposed to threats designed to steal information or impact service availability. Concurrently, the demand for online video and other services accessed through mobile devices will increase the amount of data traversing these networks 12 fold by 2018, according to the latest mobility report from Ericsson. These industry trends require mobile operators to deploy high performance security solutions with carrier-grade reliability and scalability to confidently provide access to sensitive information, traditionally not available on mobile devices.
In keeping with this trend, Juniper Networks, today unveiled new security line cards for its SRX5600 and 5800 series services gateway that seeks to improve performance and reliability for LTE mobile network operators. Juniper is also introducing new products that will provide next-generation security to protect against threats to data centers.
“The massive influx of traffic that service providers face as they migrate to all IP-based LTE networks requires security technologies that provide strong protection without adversely impacting performance. Juniper’s new SRX 5000 series line cards offer unprecedented scale for firewall, VPN and other security services, zero downtime for hardware and software upgrades and the ability for our existing customers to protect their current investment,” said Nawaf Bitar, senior vice president, Security Business Unit, Juniper Networks.
- How To Drive Technology-Led Growth In The Financial Sector
- Mobile Is Heavily Influencing India's Fashion Industry
- How CEO Can Avoid Being A Victim Of Cyber-Attack
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security
- Here's How Microsoft Is Killing The Password
- Service Automation: Key To Enhance User Experience
- Iris Mobile Devices To Fill Aadhaar Authentication Gap: Delta
- Cisco Sets Up Cyber Range Lab In India To Combat Threats
- Cisco Rides High On 'Digital' With A Key Focus On India
- Cyber Security Measures To Prevent Identity Fraud